Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Son’s first fishing trip

Awesome pic!!!! Congrats on what looks like a fantastic father and son trip to remember (for both of you)!! He may not remember the trip but when he's older the pic will surely be cherished. I love seeing the old pics of my father and I from fishing trips that took place long before any of my earliest memories. I have one of my son and I on Orange Lake in Florida with him at 10 weeks old in one arm and me holding a 5lb bass in the other hand! LOL
    Last edited by Ring King; 10-05-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

"Love it when a plan comes together." Well done, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    Awesome pic!!!! Congrats on what looks like a fantastic father and son trip to remember (for both of you)!! He may not remember the trip but when he's older the pic will surely be cherished. I love seeing the old pics of my father and I from fishing trips that took place long before any of my earliest memories. I have one of my son and I on Orange Lake in Florida with him at 10 weeks old in one arm and me holding a 5lb bass in the other hand! LOL
    Thanks, I’m getting his fish mounted for him. Hopefully it’ll be the first of many trips he and I can do together.

1028F378-2C59-4209-A617-610449869255.jpg
    This is my other son Ridge at 6 weeks old, down at Garden City this past June. Was up early feeding him a bottle and figured I should fish afterwards.
    Last edited by BEAR; 10-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Great stuff Bear

Ohhh Yeaaahhhh!

good job, bear

might see you in the coming weeks while i hang out with the cantey's....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.