Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did school start today?

Default Did school start today?

It’s hard to tell when you click on Facebook or try to drive anywhere. Good grief!

In Newberry, yes
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    In Newberry, yes
    image.jpeg
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Oh boy...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I was waiting on it last night. And Facebook didn’t disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    You keep poking the bear and bad things can happen...

if it werent for the tfc group sext, I could've made it thru the day without know this was happening....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    You keep poking the bear and bad things can happen...
    yeah but he's just one dove hunt invite away from freedom....

Face page makes me feel like I don't love my kids enough because I don't post pics of them doing the mundane.

be sure your kids are holding a fancy sign that tells what grade they are in.
    be sure to post on facepage so your parents (who only joined facebook to see these pics) can respond how cute they are.
    be sure to follow your child to their classroom and get another pic.
    be sure to count the "likes" so you can improve your own self-worth.
    be sure your kids stand in the same order in the same spot so you can remember each year appropriately.
    be sure you get other parents to respond that your kids are, indeed, the only cute ones in the whole wide world.

and, at the end of the day, the picture was taken for one reason only---and that was to show to the world so you can think you are a great parent. if not, why take the pic? Ohhh....the dads that send me the pic and say "oh my wife doesnt post it any where." BULLSHIT. Because, if so, why take the pic? Certainly you can recall what your kids looked like when they left for school, right?

its a world where we just have to show things off and get replies. Too bad today's kids know nothing else and it will continue.

God Bless us all.

be sure to post on facepage so your parents (who only joined facebook to see these pics) can respond how cute they are.
    be sure your kids stand in the same order in the same spot so you can remember each year appropriately.
    be sure you get other parents to respond that your kids are, indeed, the only cute ones in the whole wide world.
    and, at the end of the day, the picture was taken for one reason only---and that was to show to the world so you can think you are a great parent. if not, why take the pic? Ohhh....the dads that send me the pic and say "oh my wife doesnt post it any where." BULLSHIT. Because, if so, why take the pic? Certainly you can recall what your kids looked like when they left for school, right?

its a world where we just have to show things off and get replies. Too bad today's kids know nothing else and it will continue.

God Bless us all.
    Was going to ask what's going the deal on facebook because I don't facebook but after reading this I can only imagine!!!

God Bless us all.
    Agree, but I do enjoy looking through old family albums, and I don’t mean the ones on FB.
    Last edited by wskinner; 08-20-2018 at 12:15 PM.

i dont facebook either...but i've seen enough to know how this one pans out.

its a bunch of moms trying to "one up" each other. Scary part is the dad's dont comment.

My wife was laughing the other day (and she has certainly taken a first day of school pic of our kids) bc my three kids all went to school at different times and she couldnt even pretend to get the pic.

I use facebook. I saw the pics. I don't judge.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Y’all worry to much about what other people are doing. Some people get the same pleasure out of taking pictures of their kids as you do shooting a bird. My sister is one of them. She doesn’t post any on Facebook but they have the chalkboard with the grade, teacher, favorite color, etc... they go into a scrape book to be enjoyed later in life. Y’all worry too much about other people’s lives when I’m sure there are some better things you can focus on to better yourselves. Lighten up. Let people live their lives. I think this place is worse than mypage sometimes.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 08-20-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by ndbrown213 View Post
    I use facebook. I saw the pics. I don't judge.
    You lead a good life sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

who's judging?

I'm just commenting on the absurdity of it.

You're right, though. I'll watch out for how I come across....
    (and i'm still waiting on your pic)

I started back to work today after a two day vacation.

I sent toof a pic for posterity.

and i took an "alone moment" with it.

thanks

Default PIc for toof

Pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1