Thread: Black ants everywhere

Default Black ants everywhere

I have small black ants everywhere, going up trees, climbing in cars, etc. has not made it inside the house yet. Terminix has been out there. I have sprayed bifen to kill ants. I have used amdro ant bait. If my research is correct they say small carpenter ants. Any other recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to have pretty good luck with the spectracide granular ant control, usually last 6 months. However, the wife was given a work car out of Texas a couple of months ago and it has had ants on it several times. I think the car must have been a flood car.

Buy an anteater

Bifen granular has a longer risidual effect and all the rain we’ve been having won’t hurt it.

I had pavement ants under my driveway, back patio, and in my walls. I put out a mix of borax/ corn meal on one side of the house and borax/ powdered sugar. Haven't seen an ant for 2 months.

Liquid seven has worked in my garage.

Borax mixed with cheap syrup,water,and sugar killed all mine around the house and cars.put it on a paper plate in their chem trail and they'll be dead in a day or so.if you dont wanna make it use terro liquid ant killer in a mini squeeze bottle.its perfect for cars and small areas.

That Terro is what I use for sugar ants. About a minute after the first one finds it, the rest will be lined up around it like fat people at the buffet.

Advion
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen