Thread: Clemson

Default Clemson

I'm going to go ahead and say it now. This team this year is probably the deepest and best team that I can remember seeing since my childhood. Go ahead and say what you want but this damn team is legit and they are going to beat the brakes off most of the teams they play this year. Watch and see an go ahead and sticky note this post! #neveragain
    Last edited by coot nasty; 08-18-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

i am concerned about the secondary. The starters are solid, but depth will be an issue.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Its should be a concern but with their front seven I don't think we'll have a thing to worry about

With that schedule they better beat the brakes off everyone they play. I would venture to say they can’t afford a loss.

Injuries happen every day.

My only concern maybe is tight end. If they can come through.....Mmmmm could be a mess

No Worries. 5
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

If these dang sec team could get a number between 1 and 25 next to their names it might help Clemson's SoS. Meh, guess we'll have to rely on our fellow ACC squads for that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say it now. This team this year is probably the deepest and best team that I can remember seeing since my childhood. Go ahead and say what you want but this damn team is legit and they are going to beat the brakes off most of the teams they play this year. Watch and see an go ahead and sticky note this post! #neveragain
    I would hope so, they don't play anyone

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

You confuse me, so are you saying that Carolina isn't anyone to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    He’s already conceded the ass kicking in November. Yet he has this fantasy they’ll beat Jawja in week two.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Clemson will be my team if they never win another game. I know that sounds like a Carolina philosophy, but I have respect for gamecock fans who still have faith long after hope left town.

Dont worry that a** cuttin is coming and it wont be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Naw my Man, you ain't. Ecu1984 just stays that way.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"