Thread: Glock 10mm

Default Glock 10mm

Anyone have one specifically setup for hunting? Been thinking pretty hard of setting up a Glock 40 with something like a Vortex Venom or Burris Fastfire 3 with suppressor sights to co-witness.

Not completely sold on Glock, Anything you'd recommend for do again?

my buddy has a G20 and I like it. I think a long slide with a Venom would be badass. Never been a glock fan myself either. If I didnt go the glock route I'd probably look into something like a performance center 629 or something along those lines. would definitely do a lot of research before squeezing the proverbial trigger.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

image.jpgI know a couple of people that have them. One is an avid handgun Hunter and has killed a few deer and pigs with his. I've got a Gen 5 34 MOS with a Venom on it. it shoots great, but I'm just not as accurate with a Glock as I am with other platforms.
    For hunting , I prefer a wheelgun. I've got a Venom on a 657 .41 mag.

I have a kkm barrel in my g20 so i can shoot hard cast. Those 230's from double tap pack a punch
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I have a Glock 40 w/a Vortex Venom, added a stainless barrel from Wheaton Arms. Ended up taking the Vortex off - found it unnecessary & distracting.
    It's by far the most accurate handgun I own & an absolute blast to shoot.

Default Glock 10mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nolo Contendere; 08-16-2018 at 06:43 PM.

pic w/ Vortex Venom

I killed a cow with mine. My fil had one that was sick and needed to be put down. He has a 32 that he has always used to put down animals. He shot it 5 times with the 32 and you couldnt tell. I walked up with the glock and the 230 double taps. Put one between her eyes. Blood poured out of nose and mouth and gushed out ofvthe hole in her head. He asked me what in the hell had i just shot her with? They are a big step up from a 40. its in between a 357 and 41 but has less noise than either.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.