Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man followed girl into restroom, Dad beats him to death

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    If he is doing this to take care of his family and protecting his girl, he is going to have a hard time doing so from prison..
    I wholeheartedly agree here. unfortunately I've had to witness a family member deal with a somewhat similar situation. If said family member had killed the other party he would have been hailed as a hero by many on this site. But then who would have been there to provide his child with the love, attention, and stable home life that they now need more than ever? There is no doubt in my mind that it takes more of a man to choose the latter.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

She may have even flirted with him???? Glenn please tell me you don’t think that matters one fucking bit concerning what the dead guy did prior to being dead. Think about this one before you answer.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Yeah I was a little on the perps side until I read the defense that she might have flirted with him.

I mean who determines what flirting is? The male or the female? What all does flirting cover as far as crimes? Is rape caused by flirting?

From the article I read there are alot of missing pieces. The fact that the security guard was warned to do something about the guy before he did is suspect to me. The fact that a gas station has a security guard on staff is suspect. I don't pretend to know how it played out. But I know that short of the girl asking the guy to join her in the bathroom that she didn't do anything to warrant him coming into the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    She may have even flirted with him???? Glenn please tell me you don’t think that matters one fucking bit concerning what the dead guy did prior to being dead. Think about this one before you answer.
    No sir it doesn’t matter one iota. The father went way overboard whether she did or didn’t. I stated that merely to point out the ridiculousness of assuming to justify the death of the individual. He was no more flirted with than she was almost raped. It’s simply another possible scenario that led to the confrontation.

It sucks for everyone all around that this father had so little control of his emotions. And he and his family will pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    No sir it doesn’t matter one iota. The father went way overboard whether she did or didn’t. I stated that merely to point out the ridiculousness of assuming to justify the death of the individual. He was no more flirted with than she was almost raped. It’s simply another possible scenario that led to the confrontation.

It sucks for everyone all around that this father had so little control of his emotions. And he and his family will pay the price.
    Gotcha. Agreed
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.