Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man followed girl into restroom, Dad beats him to death

Guaranteed pervert will never be a repeat offender.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    In the eyes of the law the dad was in the wrong. It doesn't matter what should happen. What if the dude he killed was just drunk?
    Being drunk makes it ok to try and get into a bathroom stall with a child that's not yours?

Those of you who will argue that his country hasn't fallen from greatness should consider that the men who founded it would have hung this perv from the nearest oak tree at the earliest convenience
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Being drunk makes it ok to try and get into a bathroom stall with a child that's not yours?
    No, but drunk people make stupid mistakes. How do we know he was trying to get at the girl? He didn’t beat his ass while he was in the act of trying to get into the stall. If that happened and homeboy dies in the process than whatever. However, following him outside and beating him is no different than shooting someone that isn’t a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Those of you who will argue that his country hasn't fallen from greatness should consider that the men who founded it would have hung this perv from the nearest oak tree at the earliest convenience
    Albeit, after a trial, in which dude was found guilty. Can't just act on emotion; that's what libs do. How's it workin' out for them?

Granted a beating would suffice. I doubt the guy intended to kill him. He will get manslaughter and be out in a couple years
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    No, but drunk people make stupid mistakes. How do we know he was trying to get at the girl? He didn’t beat his ass while he was in the act of trying to get into the stall. If that happened and homeboy dies in the process than whatever. However, following him outside and beating him is no different than shooting someone that isn’t a threat.
    How do we know he wasn't? We don't. How do we know dad wanted to kill him? We don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Albeit, after a trial, in which dude was found guilty. Can't just act on emotion; that's what libs do. How's it workin' out for them?
    I'm on dads side here, and I'm sure he acted on emotion and it got out of hand but I can blame dad for acting like a dad. You don't fuck with peoples children and not expect an emotional response of some sort.

Yeah. Real stand up guy.

"Harris is facing charges of second-degree murder. He has prior arrests for arson and domestic violence."

And as far as we know his darlin' little girl probably flirted with the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Yeah. Real stand up guy.

"Harris is facing charges of second-degree murder. He has prior arrests for arson and domestic violence."

Bo, he did what Dad’s do...

Yeah. Real stand up guy.

Arrest doesn’t mean conviction. For all we know dude’s neighbor might have refused to cut down a dead tree in his yard that was close to dudes house, so dude set it on fire which explains the arson. And the DV might have been his dirtbag bro in law who was living with them at the time and said bro in law brought drugs in the house so dude threw him outside.

Yeah. Real stand up guy.

Maybe. His prior record indicates the other guy really didn't know who he was messing with, apparently pops isn't afraid of going back to jail.

If I am on the jury....he problem is solved

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Arrest doesn’t mean conviction. For all we know dude’s neighbor might have refused to cut down a dead tree in his yard that was close to dudes house, so dude set it on fire which explains the arson. And the DV might have been his dirtbag bro in law who was living with them at the time and said bro in law brought drugs in the house so dude threw him outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Maybe. His prior record indicates the other guy really didn't know who he was messing with, apparently pops isn't afraid of going back to jail.
    Or it could mean he's a dirtbag with rage issues who like to beat on women and burn their stuff.

I mean as long as we're what if'n.

What he did was wrong and all the heybo support in the world won't keep him out of jail on this one.

Yep. Homeboy is going to jail because he wanted to “keep it real”

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    A little patience & the perp coulda been "raptured".
    Yep

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Boom!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by josh 10 View Post
    Ok so, theres got to be more to this story, did the guy say something to the girl when he was trying to break into the stall the girl was in? Evidently the girl told her father about it or he wouldnt have known. Theres a huge difference between going into the wrong bathroom and actually trying to get into the same stall as the girl. He fucking knew better.maybe you guys feel like you couldve went about it differently, hard to say. The father just reacted I'm sure. It's a protective instinct. Nothing wouldve been done to the guy If the dad wouldnt have beat his ass. I personally dont think I couldve stopped myself either. The guy died from an ass whooping big deal. The dad did everyone a favor. Funny how all you see is the family of the so called victim on the news story. What about the girl? This could seriously have an impact on her life. Almost possibly getting raped while she was in the restroom. I have a family member who was actually raped and it definitely changed her. The guy still hasn't been caught. If the guy who died had family that was so concerned about him, why was he living on the street? Fuck him I hope he burns in hell. It's more than likely not the first time or last he wouldve tried this. Feel bad for the father though. Hope he walks
    I don’t feel like taking the time to pick apart your post, but suffice it to say you don’t get it. Who said anything about the perp being a victim? “Almost getting raped”? Pray tell where you picked up that nugget. “The Guy died from an ass whooping big deal.” Well, it’s gonna be a big deal to the assailant’s family when he catches 15 in the pokie because he beat a guy to death. You tough guys kill me. I hope most of y’all are keyboard commandos looking to impress and not this stupid.
    Carolina Counsel

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I don't see what the dad's going to jail has to do with anything. That was still his daughter, whether you've been to jail or not doesn't make you love your kids less. Hell about a third of the population has been to jail, I know I have, I've also been to court and had to pay restitution. But I'll bet you I loved my children as much as any man. And daughters are a special case. My son could take care of himself and did a fine job of it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Merg, let me see if I can explain it to you. If he is doing this to take care of his family and protecting his girl, he is going to have a hard time doing so from prison. Congrats on going to jail with the other 1/3 of the country. I see you wear that with pride like you do bragging about all the asses your son has kicked, etc etc.
    Carolina Counsel

With a hammer even
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004