Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rage Shooters

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I think the point is,..............an exit hole is better than just an entrance hole. That's where most of the blood will come from. The rest of the mechanicals did well.
    The last 4 bucks I've killed with rage broadheads have been between 175-200lbs. 72lb creed xs 29" draw...all pass through a and dead deer
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I shoot slick tricks. Everybody has their preference. Hell, they are even some folks on here that shoot Tiger Sharks :>)
    Those guys must be studs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Those guys must be studs.

They have to be. I wouldn't throw that much steel on a 12 ft spear..

I shot the swackers for a year and had really good luck with them (recovered everything I shot with them) but I couldn't not get the thought out of my mind that if you hit the off shoulder with the swacker or you don't get a pass through you will not have a blood trail. The entrance hole is the size of the feral, same as what a rifle bullet is on entrance. Yes, the exit hole is the drain plug not doubt but eventually you wont have a pass through and that to me is where the rage shines. Just my opinion but the rage heads will not be coming out of my quiver.