Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: People that drive Tundras

Ralph, man up and buy a Land Cruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Ralph, man up and buy a Land Cruiser.
    Filson and Land Cruisers go together. Then again, a LC goes with anything.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I just find the newer ones so feminine. I mean I could see getting an older one for hunting and such, but then I would have be on the lookout for sex wax and patagonia stickers and shit. But then that's why I have the excursion. And my wife wants one of those old wagoneers.. and with my daughter driving, I mean shit. I don't want my house looking like a used car lot.

I have an '09 with the 5.3V8. Approx 160k miles and going strong.

Not feminine, luxurious. Take the running boards off and put sliders on, add a Slee Blueberry or ARB bumper and some BFG tires. Then you’re badass and riding on a cloud. Plus you can wear any color socks you want in it, with the Tundra you’re limited.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 08-13-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I just find the newer ones so feminine. I mean I could see getting an older one for hunting and such, but then I would have be on the lookout for sex wax and patagonia stickers and shit. But then that's why I have the excursion. And my wife wants one of those old wagoneers.. and with my daughter driving, I mean shit. I don't want my house looking like a used car lot.
    I have a Tundra and an LC, the LC is far more rugged, an its newer. It has a cooler in the center console- those perriers aren't going to chill themselves.

Well, do you like the Tundra? and is it khaki? If I go down to one truck, as of this moment I think that might be my choice. That's all depending on my mood, and if I stay away from riding in newer trucks. The smell and the ride get me every time.

And I don't live in some western cool mountain town, I live in Camden. I mean it's cool and all, love living here, but that's how you get profiled.. some guy riding around in some new LC pretending he's all rugged. I'd look like a weiner until I stepped out, and they realized it was me.

"Who's the new doctor "

"Nevermind, it's just Ralph"

I drive an 05 that I’ve had since 07. Got it with about 50k, just over 215k now with little to no problems. I have the smaller body extended cab 4wd with the 4.7L V8. Not that I can afford a new truck, but there really isn’t a truck I’d rather have than the one I have right now. It’s the perfect combo of size and power for me.
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

And I don't live in some western cool mountain town, I live in Camden. I mean it's cool and all, love living here, but that's how you get profiled.. some guy riding around in some new LC pretending he's all rugged. I'd look like a weiner until I stepped out, and they realized it was me.

You’re a candidate for a Land Cruiser, embrace it.

That’s what I bought as my daily driver when I sold the excursion.

I’ve got an 07 with 190k and haven’t had any issues. I get about 14 mpg. My next truck will be another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixing to drop the coin on a 2018 crewmax here in the next day or so. My 05 Tacoma has been awesome but with the growing family I need something with some room and this will fit the bill nicely
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

I had a 2008 that I put 208,000 miles on it before I got rid of it. Put an Alternator on it at 185K, and that's it, Period! Never even replaced the Brakes. I've got a 2011 now, with 269,000 on it and still going. Tires replaced, I have done the Brakes on this one twice, had a Battery/Alternator problem and had to put a Water Pump on. They are the Energizer of Trucks!! Both have been Crewmax, both turn the key and they go. Back seats have more room than the Front Seat and Recline. I have been a Chevy Man my entire life, but absolutely hands down Tundras are the best truck made.
    Last edited by SwampDecoy; 08-13-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Ralph,

Please don’t buy a Tundra.

Your friend,

Will

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Be more specific... You asking about the trucks, or their drivers?
    Great question.

Neither

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Ralph,

Please don’t buy a Tundra.

Your friend,

Will
    It's not like I'd start playing hacky sack.. or listening to more than one song of Rusted Root. Send me on my way is a happy song.

I like the tan one that wdhigh posted, that's the one I saw on google. I don't care for the black rims, but I could switch those out. Besides, I'm less irritated and that probably has bought me some time.

It's not like I'd start playing hacky sack.. or listening to more than one song of Rusted Root. Send me on my way is a happy song.

I like the tan one that wdhigh posted, that's the one I saw on google. I don't care for the black rims, but I could switch those out. Besides, I'm less irritated and that probably has bought me some time.
    Are you gonna get a technical poling skiff and fish exclusively "skinny" water? If so, proceed.

HS--if it makes you feel any better....I dont give a daggum what kind of car you drive.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.