Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clemson/Alanama

Good lord man, you are like a band that only knows how to play one song. Yes, occasionally he says something dumb, but I'll gladly take it if he also knows how to put a winning team together. Ws win trophies, not giving bad interview responses. Any successful team's fan base walks around with a certain level of arrogance. It baffles me why Carolina fans do.

the fact that some of you guys try to spin Clemson making the playoffs and losing to Alabama as some type of "embarrassment" just makes you look foolish. Is it that hard for you guys to swallow your pride and just give your rival credit when credit is due? I have to assume most of you are just trolling to rile folks up.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Good lord man, you are like a band that only knows how to play one song. Yes, occasionally he says something dumb, but I'll gladly take it if he also knows how to put a winning team together. Ws win trophies, not giving bad interview responses. Any successful team's fan base walks around with a certain level of arrogance. It baffles me why Carolina fans do.
    The same coach that stated Cole Stout should start over DW, had his staff up in arms about it.
    The issue with you Taters is that you are the best team in the country every year since the beginning of time.
    Go abck and find the threads about "this is Taj Boyd's year to win the Heisman" and the other gazillion puke spilling shit posts.

There is a reason the entire nation says Climp5in fans are the most delusional in the country.

DW gave you a bump and nothing more, #hegone

you make me laugh bc you're so fucking stupid
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I just realized we have 17 year old Taters up in here. Friggin place is a regular Tigernet.com now

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The same coach that stated Cole Stout should start over DW, had his staff up in arms about it.
    The issue with you Taters is that you are the best team in the country every year since the beginning of time.
    Go abck and find the threads about "this is Taj Boyd's year to win the Heisman" and the other gazillion puke spilling shit posts.

There is a reason the entire nation says Climp5in fans are the most delusional in the country.

DW gave you a bump and nothing more, #hegone

What mental institution are you posting this garbage from? Try to understand this, Clemson wins trophies and makes it to the playoffs. Regardless, of what certain people have said about Clemson teams of old, those points are irrefutable. Even if they don't make it to the playoffs they will still beat the dogshit out of Carolina. Go be bitter somewhere else. I'm sorry you are disappointed year after year with your team, but you need to find healthier ways to deal with it.

Got Dr. Phil on him one time....

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Is Carolinas playoff game on afterward?

Nope, the Georgia/Alabama game....aka National Championship game came on after that one.

You may remember it, ya'll were watching on the sofa, like SC was.

Sitting in Charlotte airport, boarding for Aspen,Co.
    Til I return........fuck Climp5in

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you make me laugh bc you're so fucking stupid
    X10

Yep I was watching. They were both better than last years climpson team.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Nope, the Georgia/Alabama game....aka National Championship game came on after that one.

You may remember it, ya'll were watching on the sofa, like SC was.
    Clemson, may have been watching at home, but that’s where the similarities between them and Carolina stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Is on ESPNUHD....,..if you are interested.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I missed it. Who won?