Thread: FBI Screws Up Again

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default FBI Screws Up Again

Finally the real colors of the FBI are coming out. Now that the msm isn't in control and can't blow the horn for the FBI the truth is coming out. But now there's a new media in town and it can't be controlled. We've been fed a steady diet of hero movies and series that make the FBI look like spotless angel, they always get their man. BS. I've known for years that they were worse than the Keystone Cops. Barney Fife makes them look like idiots. One way I know is my nephew worked with them, he was USSS, mostly perimeter work, although he did pull a few months where he had to help cover Bush 2 while the president was jogging on the grounds every morning. He retired before O came in and decided he would double dip (at least I think that was his plan, he never said that), so he went to the Feebs. He said the whole organization was a big joke. Compared to the Secret Service (Department of the Treasury) it was like a day school for kids. A bunch of whiners and backstabbers. Totally disorganized with a fake sense of professionalism. As a Marine I'm sure that messed with his mind. He left real quick and went to live his life on the beach with his wife and kids. The real law enforcement guys, the local and state guys who do the real work, who have to work with ("put up with") them will tell you straight up that the Feebs are dweebs. They come in and just get in the way. Then when the local boys solve the case with shoe leather and hard work the Feebs jump in front of the cameras to take the credit. The only good they do is the scientists that work in the FBI forensic labs. Hoover started the "modern" FBI to use as his own personal blackmail squad aka mafia style. He had the agents spy on congressmen and presidents to gather dirt on them. This has never been disputed and it's been proven many times. Nixon even said he or no one else would challenge Hoover or their career would be over. He said he was scared of him. So this isn't the first time the "FBI has been politicized." Every time I hear a talking head say that I want to slap them. The FBI was created as a political weapon. How the heck do they think J. Edgar Hoover was the director of the Bureau of Investigation – the FBI's predecessor – in 1924 and founded the FBI in 1935, where he remained director until his death in 1972 at the age of 77. I'd say he created a lifetime job for himself and kept it safe from anyone who could fire him, Congress or Presidents because they were all scared shitless of the man.

FBI stalled on entering New Mexico jihad compound until finally local cops went in on their own
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So true.
    DILLIGAF