Thread: This is the mallard documentary

Default This is the mallard documentary

If only Tooth would hook me up on hen houses for Lake Murray.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

God made them migrate!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    God made them migrate!
    Couldn't resist and opportunity to pull your chain brother.

I enjoy helping put back wood ducks back on our lakes, I'd like to add Black Bellies to that list too. SC now has a substantial "resident" goose population with a very liberal early goose season, things change and we (man) will do our darnedest to make it happen.

Tooth or anyone else with Flyway Foundation, out of curiosity, is there any data regarding hen house use and nesting success from the work y'all have done or a contact up North I can reach out to? My brother said the WMA's along the Michigan side of Lake Erie have never looked better regarding duck habitat.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

i hear ya...

Delta has all of our studies that jeremy did years ago. Email there science department. They can hook you up with a lot of data.

something big happened to the canuck side of the lake. I seem to recall reading it in the last delta publication. a big marsh was bought by a longtime donor. GOOD for the ducks....and good for us....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.