Thread: Colorado Float trips

Default Colorado Float trips

Going to CO in a month. Want to do a drift trip. Any recommendations?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I hear that these guys are real good. It's all inclusive including your drinks.

River guide 2.jpg
    River guide.jpg

They also do guided hunting trips

deer crossing.jpg

solid. they have a website?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I got 2 of my best ladies I know out there now doing the Colorado River deal. They in rafts and camping for 5 nights on the river. They don't have rods but holler at me when they get back I will forward the info if you are interested in this kind of trip
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

What part of the state?

Not sure, they will be back Monday and will have more info
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"