Thread: Ppf wood duck motor

steelteal Coots

Default Ppf wood duck motor

Any of y’all ever used it?

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

steelteal Coots

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Why would you recommend that one over PPF?

Bc Mello knows
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

My brother gave me a stumpjumper to sell for him. I ran it a bit, good little motor.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

PM sent
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Good little design. I would have used them when I built mine but at that time they only had a frame to fit up to 7hp and I wanted a 13hp. They used to only sell with subaru/robin motors that use an over head cam. Now they use cheaper motors. They used to use "lovejoy" style couplings that are used in industrial apps instead of "U" joints as they gave a little cushion to the drive train when the prop hits something. Not sure now. I have seriously considered replacing my beavertail steel frame with one as it would drop about 50lbs off the transom.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.