Thread: Bohemian Waxwing

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bohemian Waxwing

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They are thick in downtown Regina. I shared this because I like saying Regina.

However, I have to ask what brought on this bit of randomness?

It's Mergie. Need I say any more?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Regina.

Do they have cracker barrles and waffle houses down there?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

Tim Hortons. I have never been in one because I tried Canadian bacon once as a kid and if you can't get bacon right, I could never trust the rest of the menu...

Whoever came up with that concept and added bacon to the end of the name, should be slapped. But then again, it is Canadian.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Whoever came up with that concept and added bacon to the end of the name, should be slapped. But then again, it is Canadian.
    Like canadian "whiskey"

Weren't us that call it "Canadian Bacon" .It's just peameal bacon or back bacon for the last near 60 years that I know.Hell it ain't even real bacon , cured loin is what it should be. Was we to have a WH here (which we don't) and you asked for Canadian Bacon (which we don't have) they'd just look at you indulgently like you rode the short bus.
    Last edited by HARV; 08-10-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Nothing at all wrong with Canadian Bacon or whatever you want to call it on a thin crust pizza.

It's like finishing your cattle on barley instead of corn. Because I want my ribeye to taste like pee?

Hell no JAB I want a steak a bit older'n that.
    Last edited by HARV; 08-10-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    They are thick in downtown Regina. I shared this because I like saying Regina.

However, I have to ask what brought on this bit of randomness?
    I liked the picture. When I first saw it I thought it was a Cedar but something was off. Turns out it was a Bohemian which I didn't know about. Cool picture I thought, looks like he's catching that berry. Which I guess he is.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Regina.
    Yeah, I can see why you like it. Kinda rolls off the tongue all smooth like.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Weren't us that call it "Canadian Bacon" .It's just peameal bacon or back bacon for the last near 60 years that I know.Hell it ain't even real bacon , cured loin is what it should be. Was we to have a WH here (which we don't) and you asked for Canadian Bacon (which we don't have) they'd just look at you indulgently like you rode the short bus.

I never understood why they call it Canadian Bacon neither. Looks and taste a lot like a mini slice of green ham to me.