Thread: Jim Brown on NFL players kneeling during the anthem

Default Jim Brown on NFL players kneeling during the anthem

“I’ll never kneel and I will always respect the flag,” Brown told Withers before the HBO premiere of “Hard Knocks” that features the Browns.

Brown, who is 82, said he supported the players’ rights to kneel. But he didn’t agree with what they’re doing.

“Well, if you take the bottom line, what are we talking about? We’re talking about freedom to express one’s self, and if you don’t break any rules then you have that particular right,” Brown told the Associated Press.

“I am not going to denigrate my flag and I’m going to stand for the national anthem. I’m fighting with all of my strength to make it a better country, but I don’t think that’s the issue. Because what is the top side? Are you not going to stand up? This is our country, man.

“We work hard to make it better and that’s my attitude, so I don’t relate to this issue because it’s newsworthy because where are your superstars? And where are they at? Aren’t they making comments?”
    G
    O
    A
    T
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'd pay money for a 25 year old JB to be able to roam the sidelines and smack the shit out of whoever he thinks needs it while they kneel.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

He couldn't have summed it up any better. Especially that last part.

There's still some sensible people around the NFL...

Dak Prescott - I Regret Interceptions, but Not My Comments [on the kneelers]...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

There's still some sensible people around the NFL...

Dak Prescott - I Regret Interceptions, but Not My Comments [on the kneelers]...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Another double post. Who is playing around in the wires?

JAB have you accounted for where Labluvr is yet?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Is Cashercheck even playing in the NFL or has he signed with an arena league?

The Canadians don't even want him and they took Manziel...

Scrawny Manziel?

Where's she playing?

Dude was a stud in College Station. Can you imagine being 20 years old and being Johnny Football at A&M?

I guarantee they would be doing a 30 for 30 on me......for all the wrong reasons
    Last edited by Highcotton; 08-09-2018 at 11:19 AM.