Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-19 Football

Default 2018-19 Football

So the media has the Clemmings spun up judging by all the posts.

Go on record with your prediction for the upcoming season...

The University of South Carolina- 8 wins

Clemson- 11 wins

National Champion- The University of Alabama

I think the bet of the year for over/under win total in Vegas is SC at 7. No way they only win 6, so you are only risking your juice. (Unless Bentley goes down)

I have SC at 8 regular season wins

Clemson will win 11 regular season games, win the ACC and go to the playoff.

It’s foolish to pick against Bama in the Championship, but, Tua will have a bad game. It may be in the SECCG, the semis, or the final, but he will cost them a game.

Clemson wins it all
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I think someone other than Bama and Clem win the title.....so goes 9-3

I like SC with 8 wins

Watson is still gone

Alabama will play two inconsistent quarterbacks.

Georgia will win the SEC and Natty.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Clemson- 12-0
    USC- 8-4
    Clemson won 11 last year with a far worse team. The only ? for me is A&M. That game worries me.
    USC will probably win all of the games they’re supposed to win and may steal one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

Clemson rolls through the regular season undefeated, wins the ACC, and wins their first playoff game.

USC wins 8 regular season games and beats Ohio State in the Outback Bowl. Two of their losses will be in the SEC. UGA also loses two SEC games, but hold the tie-breaker over USC.

Final Four: 1. Clemson 2. Penn St 3. Alabama 4. Wisconsin

National Championship: Clemson 24 - Alabama 31

*UGA and Nebraska will have a shot at making the final four this year, but UGA will need to win the SECCG if they lose two in the regular season. I keep thinking Southern Cal will finally break through with playing such a soft schedule, but they have a habit of dropping games on the road.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 08-08-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Clemson all hinges on QB at Clemson in my opinion for this season. I am one of the few that is not convinced at Freshman QB can make a run to win a NC. Hope I am wrong but to me at this point all he has played is HS ball against HS Defenses . IF KB or TL perform like expected and the receivers step up to the plate, felt they did not produce well last year but could have been KB’s passing, and put points on the board Tigers could end up in playoffs AGAIN

Hard for any time to run the table but we have seen 1 loss does not kill you , trap game for Clemson will be (I HATE TO ADMIT IT ). USuC at Death Valley

USuC, I have said this early on USuC will beat UGA. USuC is starting to head in the right direction and if Debo stays healthy could prove to be a good team. Their D is not bad at all, if O line gives Bentley boy some protection they will be fine. USuC should go at least 8-4 if not 9-3. I see 4 losses for USuC. UGA(this one could go either way ) A&M(not really sure what to expect from A&M), Florida (could go either way) and Clemson

Naturally UK is a thorn in USuC side too every year

UGA SHOULD runt the table all way to SEC Championship however USuC could upset them and possibly Auburn

USC wins 9 regular season games.

CU wins all but one in the regular season, don’t know which one they drop but they’ve starting to make it a habit. Win the ACC and drops the first playoff game. Trevette needs a year.

UGA wins all but one in the regular season as well. Idk which one either, Mizzou,(as much as it hurts me but knowing our history and I think Mullen is a good coach) UF or the barners. Agent Muschamp has received his orders and UGA will handle USC easily second game of the season. They lose the SECCG to Bama, another close heart breaker and UGA fans wonder if theyll ever see a Natty. I still have been saying Fromms junior year but, hell, he may not be playing by then.

More worried about LSU at night than Carolina. Been wrong before.
    If Georgia is for real, then they beat Carolina like Bama beat Georgia in that blackout game. Statement game. Talent gap and this ain't a Richt coached team.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 08-07-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Clemson’s trap game is Boston College in Chesnut Hill in November. Win that and they go undefeated and face Miami or VT for the ACC Championship, which they win. Then face OSU in the playoffs. Match up against Bama for the NC game and lose.

Sakkerliner wins 8, Clemson nor Jawja will be in that win column. Both will be asswhippings.

Jawja drops the Auburn game and loses to Bama in the SECCG
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Climp5in defense will be stellar, the offense will be their weak spot. Dadildo will mess with benching KB for the transvestite and this will create more problems internally for the offense and morale.
    They will drop one game for sure, TAM or BC most likely. If they lose two......they wont sniff the playoffs, the committee wont be embarrassed again like this past year with a lopsided mismatch.
    If they make the playoffs due to weak schedule and conference, they get their ass handed to them again and again and again.....

Coots win 9...…..more than capable of upsetting GA and Climp5in but most likely won't. Tater Tech gets # 5 on Coots and it ends there as the shitter looms on the horizon.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-07-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Clemson's quarterback wins the hair national championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson’s trap game is Boston College in Chesnut Hill in November. Win that and they go undefeated and face Miami or VT for the ACC Championship, which they win. Then face OSU in the playoffs. Match up against Bama for the NC game and lose.

Sakkerliner wins 8, Clemson nor Jawja will be in that win column. Both will be asswhippings.

Jawja drops the Auburn game and loses to Bama in the SECCG
    I’m with this guy.
    Carolina Counsel

SC wins 8, 9 is a possibility with their schedule.

I can’t find a L on Clemson’s schedule but as we have seen it’s very possible. If I’m a betting man, I say they win 12. This team arguably has the most raw talent of any team Clemson has had. The WR group will open some eyes. The depth there is insane. If they can get solid QB play, they will be a force.

Clemson wins ACC and goes on to the playoffs and NC game vs Bama Unless they matchup in round one. It’s too early for me to give an opinion on that.

This year and going foward, what does Clemson have on the O line?

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    This year and going foward, what does Clemson have on the O line?
    This year should be very good, especially the starters. After this year, it will depend whether Simpson leaves early. This is the one area where Clemson hasn't knocked it out of the park in recruiting, but you knew that.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Clemson 11-1
    USuC 8-4
    UGA wins NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this year is Georgia's year. I think they make the playoffs or don't go because of loss to bama in secc. Next year the roster looks better
    Last edited by Highcotton; 08-08-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Clemson 11-1 Reg Season, ACCCG Champions, Cotton Bowl Champions, National Champions

SCar 8-4, Gator Bowl

UGA 10-2, SECCG Runner Up, Sugar Bowl

I wonder what team would other teams want to play more....Clemson or Bama.