Thread: Nascar ceo brian france busted for dui & oxycodone

Default Nascar ceo brian france busted for dui & oxycodone

9:54 AM PT -- NASCAR has issued a statement to TMZ Sports saying ... "We are aware of an incident that occurred last night and are in the process of gathering information."

"We take this as a serious matter and will issue a statement after we have all of the facts.”

Brian France -- the CEO and Chairman of NASCAR -- was arrested for DUI on Sunday evening in The Hamptons and cops say he was also in possession of oxycodone .. TMZ Sports has learned.

The 56-year-old -- one of the most powerful people in professional sports -- was initially stopped in Sag Harbor, NY while driving a 2017 Lexus. Cops say he blew through a stop sign at 7:30 PM.

During the stop, we're told officers suspected France was intoxicated and conducted a field sobriety test ... which France bombed.

We're told France's blood alcohol level was more than TWICE the legal limit. Cops say during the stop, they found oxycodone pills during a search of his person.

France was arrested and hauled to a nearby station where he was booked for DUI and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree. France spent the night in jail and was released Monday morning after his arraignment.

And sources tell us ... during the process, France was name-dropping all of the powerful people he knew and even mentioned his relationship with President Donald Trump.

The France family is racing royalty -- Brian's grandfather Bill France Sr. (aka Big Bill) founded NASCAR back in 1948 and ran the organization. Brian's father took over the role from 1972 to 2000.

Brian has been CEO since 2003.

Sag Harbor is one of the most exclusive communities in the Hamptons -- where stars like Billy Joel have homes.

And, as one local puts it, "It's so stupid to drive drunk in the Hamptons. They have police checkpoints everywhere and police are always looking for drunk drivers."

Hell yea. Maybe someone with some balls will take over now.

If forced to watch that shit show every Sunday, he has to have something to ease the pain.

He should have had his ass at work.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I bet he was trying to make a right turn when they noticed him.

I thought that's what NASCAR was all about?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Now would be a good time for that PC fag to give NASCAR back to someone who won't ruin it.

When nascar stops going out west and stays in the south east where it was meant to stay ill care about it again. If not it will die.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

he must've gotten hooked up with jeremy mayfield and got some of those feel good pills
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Good , maybe they take it off the TV and run Gun Smoke reruns on Sunday.

Good, I would rather watch the Little Rascals. Since they took their shit out West it has only went downhill. Faggotts!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

that POS has almost totally ruined Nascar- but I'm still going to Darlington with my son and grandson- great seats and pit passes. I wish Dale was still alive and running the whole show, maybe that faggot needs to turn it over to Tony Stewart to run- or Vince McMahon

Not sure anyone would touch that shit show. It's on the way out it appears. Those out west & yankee tracks can't fill half the seats. Bring back Rockingham! They need less tracks & more wrecks.

Well said Marzzzz.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

They need rockingham, north wilkesboro, and 2 races at Darlington. They also need more redneck ok time dirt track drivers. Not the cookie cutter PC FAGS.

When the CEO of NASCAR is hanging in the Hamptons, there's your problem. Ass needs to be hanging in Dillon.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 08-07-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    When the CEO of NASCAR is hanging in the Hamptons, there's your problem. Ass needs to be hanging in Dillon.
    He could definitely get his fix at South of the Border.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

trash went downhill when it became nextel cup series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    that POS has almost totally ruined Nascar- but I'm still going to Darlington with my son and grandson- great seats and pit passes. I wish Dale was still alive and running the whole show, maybe that faggot needs to turn it over to Tony Stewart to run- or Vince McMahon
    I'll be there too.