Thread: Spade on a jig

Default Spade on a jig

My oldest caught his first spade on a jig no less. 6.4# for 1st place on the GLM junior angler board.

DB35013C-23C2-4CAB-96DF-3767D9322E7D.jpg

This young置n is becoming a heck of a fisherman. He値l pull with every adult on the boat all day long. Hopefully he gets over the buck fever this year and completes his killer status.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Good job Dad!

Eh, buck fever, hes got plenty of time. Good job on you and him.

Yep.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Good job, Mark and son.

And I'm assuming the 282 is the bee's knees?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Good job, Mark and son.

And I'm assuming the 282 is the bee's knees?
    I like it more every time we go out. Ran out at 35 heading into the sea yesterday for an easy comfortable cruise, back in at 45 on the following. Burned 78 gallons all day bumping around. Just a good ride and smooth. Not a speed demon but it’s as dry as you can ask for. I’m not beat up at the end of the day other than 2 big ass sand tigers caught and an AJ or 3 on light tackle.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Hopefully he gets over the buck fever this year and completes his killer status.
    No need to rush him. It goes by fast enough as it is. I remember being his age standing on those same docks 40 years ago. Seems like yesterday...

They were up on top gnawing on jelly balls in 100ft yesterday.

We scooped some and tried to get em to eat for 20 min, but we got no love.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    No need to rush him. It goes by fast enough as it is. I remember being his age standing on those same docks 40 years ago. Seems like yesterday...
    Has Georgetown Landing been there for 40 years?!?! Wow! I can remember when it was built.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good stuff right there!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yes sir! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Has Georgetown Landing been there for 40 years?!?! Wow! I can remember when it was built.
    Been there more than 40, we did the soundings for the dolphins and did the survey and layout in 1980 I think. there is a member here who's Father was the 1st operator on the Landing, he would know for sure.