Thread: Wright Sport Mowers

Default Wright Sport Mowers

Any landscaping guys know anything about these mowers? Looking at a used wright sport I 42 with 250 hrs. Guy is asking half off retail new.

I did a roof for a guy last week that cuts like 200 yards. He said that is all he is buying now. Not sure why but that’s just what he said
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I haven’t seen any on a trailer. I have cut grass for over 14 years and I haven’t seen a professional company use them. To me that’s all you need to know.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

I don’t see a lot of hustlers on trailers either but after buying one I won’t own anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I don’t see a lot of hustlers on trailers either but after buying one I won’t own anything else.
    I see a good bit of hustlers. I like a SCAG and Walker Mower. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Toro, Exmark, or Hustler.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Thank you Coot for the knowledge. I have small yard. I would prefer a 36 stander for the compact size. I only see commercial grade standers though and the prices are high, which is understood. I just don't know if I need commercial quality.

You arent gonna tear it up if you only have a small yard. I think my buddies had 2000-2500 hours before it gave up the ghost.