Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LittleFEETS

Sorry Chris.. boys can do some wild things

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    So you rounded him up a big tittied nurse yet or not? THAT’S what a boy needs in time of crisis....big tittys.
    Not to derail a thread but this made me think of a funny situation when I was in the hospital a few years ago.

It was November, exactly two weeks before thanksgiving to be exact, I had been in the hospital since Monday and Clemson was playing a Thursday night game that night. A few friends decided to bring some pizzas and drink up to my room and we would watch the ball game together. I had a pretty decent looking nurse and she was in and out of the room to check on me. Well my wonderful friends devised a plan. One of them downloaded the old Clarence Carter song "STROKING" as his ringtone, unbeknownst to me. The next time the nurse came in they turned muted to tv so I could talk to hear and she needed to draw some blood, several vials. Well after the nurse draws vial 1, one of my buddies called the other and the next thing we all hear is "when I start making love, I don't just make love, I be stroking". The look on that nurses faces was priceless ( I'm sure mine was too). My buddies got a big laugh or of it. After my friends left I apologized for their behavior but she was pretty cool about the whole thing and said she was just glad to have a patient that was feeing good for a change
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Hope he recovers well Feet's.......prayers sent.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Not to derail a thread but this made me think of a funny situation when I was in the hospital a few years ago.

It was November, exactly two weeks before thanksgiving to be exact, I had been in the hospital since Monday and Clemson was playing a Thursday night game that night. A few friends decided to bring some pizzas and drink up to my room and we would watch the ball game together. I had a pretty decent looking nurse and she was in and out of the room to check on me. Well my wonderful friends devised a plan. One of them downloaded the old Clarence Carter song "STROKING" as his ringtone, unbeknownst to me. The next time the nurse came in they turned muted to tv so I could talk to hear and she needed to draw some blood, several vials. Well after the nurse draws vial 1, one of my buddies called the other and the next thing we all hear is "when I start making love, I don't just make love, I be stroking". The look on that nurses faces was priceless ( I'm sure mine was too). My buddies got a big laugh or of it. After my friends left I apologized for their behavior but she was pretty cool about the whole thing and said she was just glad to have a patient that was feeing good for a change
    See? It works.

Plus, based on my knowledge of nurses and their level of freak, the joke was on your buddies.

Now that I have read your reports Feets I feel comfortable saying If you ain't rubbin you ain't racin.. Prayers for a quick and perfect heal up.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Plus, based on my knowledge of nurses and their level of freak, the joke was on your buddies.
    Yes. Sir..

Guys I can’t thank y’all enough for all the replies here, the calls, texts and offers to help us out. Most of all we are truly appreciative of your prayers. We were told after his first surgery that the nerve that controls some of the motor function in his hand had been severed. Well, God is still in the miracle business because an hour after he got out of surgery he was opening and closing his hand and giving thumbs up and ok signs. The ortho doc that was assisting in the surgery came in and was visibly shocked that he could do that. Praise God.

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind but we’ve been truly humbled by everyone that’s reached out to us to help us out.

Our next surgery is scheduled for first thing in the morning. Our prayer is that there are no signs of infection and that they can finish stabilizing his elbow and close the wound so he won’t have to have the wound vac on it. It’s causing some major discomfort at times and the sooner we can get everything tied back up and screwed in place the sooner he can get out of here and on the road to recovery.

Thanks again guys. This place and all of you aggravating suckers can be truly amazing when you wanna be.

Please continue to pray. God is hearing us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Good news and will do!
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Word

I like good news.

Good news ! A little Copenhagen will take his mind of the discomfort.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Good news ! A little Copenhagen will take his mind of the discomfort.
    It has sho nuff helped Dad. Had to have a buddy that came to visit stop and get me a fresh can last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Glad to hear the good report!
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Good news for sure.

Went through something similar with my daughter a few months back, horse shattered her ankle. Glad little man is on the mend. He sounds like a badass. I especially dig that he beats 2th at wiffleball.

Man I'm sorry to hear this. Y'all take care
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Went through something similar with my daughter a few months back, horse shattered her ankle. Glad little man is on the mend. He sounds like a badass. I especially dig that he beats 2th at wiffleball.
    I thought we won again this year.. it was all because of our star third baseman who didn't even pretend he was out of place.. He brought the energy.

Good luck to your boy again Chris, it's hard to see your youngins hurt. Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Those kids have NEVER beaten us at wiffleball. Eh Ver.

I can't lie, we have a star pitcher..

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Those kids have NEVER beaten us at wiffleball. Eh Ver.
    Yall are probly cheatin... A liquor man, a cross fittin vet, and a soccer loving dentist are on the team? Throw in a tent selling ginger and a sod guy and it's basically the black Sox team that threw the world series....

Glad your boy is doing well Feets
    Last edited by BCR3; 08-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.