Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LittleFEETS

You ought to send him over to Sportin’s house to learn how to land that jump. Glad to see he’s coming along.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Good to see he’s doing better. It’s rough watching your kids struggle in anyway
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tot View Post
    Glad he’s feeling better... that is a BADASS scar.
    For real.

Glad to hear he is doing so good.

Due to an alleged incident "involving" Peepaw, preteen boys are no longer allowed within 300' of my residence

Glad "Lil Foot is doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I should clarify....FEETDOWN's son was the one that got hurt. I can see where somebody could think that FEETS himself was the one what got hurt but we all know his ass ain't fittin in a go kart.
    In that case, prayers sent!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Several folks have asked how Ryan’s arm was doing so I wanted to update y’all. He’s been doing PT once a week since the accident. Strength and movement are great and the feeling in the top of his forearm is slowly returning.

He is only 1 or 2 degrees away from what they consider “full extention” and he is still working on getting all the flexion back. He had an appt last week and it looks as though he has so much new bone growth around the break site (which is a good thing) that he has a bone spur that may be preventing him from achieving that flexion. They are scheduling a CT scan to see if they can tell if it’s done growing before they consider going in to shave it off. The only real drawback of having to do that would be having to cut through the scar to get in there to do it.

They will remove the screws in the next couple of months but that’s going to be done through two small holes in the back of his elbow and should be a fairly routine procedure. He told the doc she needed to get busy on that because he doesn’t want to miss football season again.

He’s taken the whole thing like a champ and he’s not really all that upset that he gets to miss a half day of school every week to go to PT. Lol.

Jill and I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers, cards, calls and texts when all this happened last year. If you wouldn’t mind sending up a few more we’d appreciate those too. He’s just ready to get this all behind him and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good stuff Chris.

Shit, he'll be power sliding again in week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"