Thread: Out of state hunting license/tags

Default Out of state hunting license/tags

Trying to make sure I'm clear on what I need as far as deer hunting in SC. Do any tags come with the big game permit and hunting license or do I need to purchase tags separately. Bout clear as mud. Thanks for any guidance.
    Last edited by JCT; 07-29-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Id call the dnr from that state and ask
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

10-4 Phone man, its SC I'll be having to buy it for. I'll give 'em a call Monday.

Go online, check the OOS license, check the appropriate boxes for tags whether they have a cost associated or not. Pay for license.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

To answer your question. You will need hunting ($125), big game permit ($100) and tags ($50) 1st buck, $20 after that. Doe tags are $10 each. No tags come with out of state license.

Thanks fellas.

My bad. Thought it waa oos for you
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.