Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No more balloon releases at Clemson games

Tailgate sex > circus balloons

Default No more balloon releases at Clemson games

Quote Originally Posted by baydog View Post
    Tailgate sex > circus balloons
    I can’’’t disagree with that statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HartClemson99; 07-31-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

I find a balloon of some sort just about every time I am in the woods. I am glad to see it happen.

Good, we are running out of helium and shouldn't be wasting it on orange ballons.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Just announced, they will now be releasing gerbils in lieu of balloons

Next thing you know they will be smashing the rock with a sledgehammer and putting bleachers on the hill so more sidewalk fans can participate in the WooWoo...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Next thing you know they will be smashing the rock with a sledgehammer and putting bleachers on the hill so more sidewalk fans can participate in the WooWoo...
    Probably still make a loop around the stadium in the bus

Longest 100 yards in football...

It’s WooHoo.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Gotcha. Don't think I have been there since that started, and really don't know what it is except you lot bitch about it from time to time...

Gotcha. Don't think I have been there since that started, and really don't know what it is except you lot bitch about it from time to time...
    Yeah, it’s a little different from the techno/EDM music and washcloth waving that goes on in the concrete paradise of Willie B. Add in a little MDMA and it would be like a LA nightclub. Not exactly the image a universty of the South should be promoting. But I guess someone has to “keep it thug life”.

EDM=thug life now? Yeah, I think you have your crowds mixed up, homeboy...

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    It’s WooHoo.. and it sounds extremely gay when grown men, like myself, do it.
    fify
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 08-01-2018 at 01:36 PM.

EDM=thug life now? Yeah, I think you have your crowds mixed up, homeboy...

Sorry, “rave life”

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    fify
    That “woohoo” shit would sound gay if a platoon of battle hardened marines from Iwo Jima were slaughtering japs on the 50yd line doing it. Takes an otherwise great game experience and fucks it up. Whoever came up with that should be tossed from the upper deck onto the concrete.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The only "thugs" I have seen in Williams Brice lately were the ones that Dabo sent into the endzone in front of the student section grabbing their crotches, cursing, and shooting the fans the bird before the kickoff last year, bringing a predictable response from the students who were there to watch the game. Really unthug like of Clemson. Nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    fify
    Not me bud. It started when I was in college. We tried to nip it in the bud, but it caught like wildfire. I don’t care for it, but I don’t have much say. I may have done it in Tampa, but I can’t really remember. It was all I could do not to get nekkid and run around for a week.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

The only "thugs" I have seen in Williams Brice lately were the ones that Dabo sent into the endzone in front of the student section grabbing their crotches, cursing, and shooting the fans the bird before the kickoff last year, bringing a predictable response from the students who were there to watch the game. Really unthug like of Clemson. Nice going.
    I heard that too from people that were there who all wanted to see what you are describing. The issue is that multiple videos from that angle don’t support your assertion. We both know that we mostly recruit the same kids, and I won’t say that Clemson players have never behaved like that, but in that particular case, There’s no video evidence that I’ve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Not me bud. It started when I was in college. We tried to nip it in the bud, but it caught like wildfire. I don’t care for it, but I don’t have much say. I may have done it in Tampa, but I can’t really remember. It was all I could do not to get nekkid and run around for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That “woohoo” shit would sound gay if a platoon of battle hardened marines from Iwo Jima were slaughtering japs on the 50yd line doing it. Takes an otherwise great game experience and fucks it up. Whoever came up with that should be tossed from the upper deck onto the concrete.
    Didnt realize yall didnt like it (im sure there are plenty who dont). Ive always thought if i was a Clempson fan it would still get on my nerves.

When your own football video department is filming, editing, and posting the video before the 1st quarter is halfway done, what do you expect? The mission was accomplished. It is just a shame that instead of plastic bottles, the students didn't have grenades and tridents to throw to break that faggot from doing thug assed shit like that in the future...