Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I just have to ask

USC should lose this year at Climp5in and I think they beat Climp5in the following year as Coach Champ is out working Dabozo.
    Surely if the Pitts and Syracuses can own your ass, the Coots and any other mediocre team can on any given Saturday, you aint fuckin "elite".
    Keep in mind, Dabo is your coach and he is the" King of Climp5inin".
    You Tatertards have a false confidence based on the shitty and weak conference you play in and the guaranteed 9 and 10 wins every year providing a cake playoff path.
    Hence, the humiliating loss in your bowl game ending your season with a big fat L
    If the mighty fightin chickens get lucky and upset Ga, they will knock your teeth out come November.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-27-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    USC should lose this year at Climp5in and I think they beat Climp5in the following year as Coach Champ is out working Dabozo.
    Surely if the Pitts and Syracuses can own your ass, the Coots and any other mediocre team can on any given Saturday, you aint fuckin "elite".
    You Tatertards have a false confidence based on the shitty and weak conference you play in and the guaranteed 9 and 10 wins every year providing a cake playoff path.
    Hence, the humiliating loss in your bowl game ending your season with a big fat L
    If the mighty fightin chickens get lucky and upset Ga, they will knock your teeth out come November.
    Lady Luck better have her pooper clean, cause we all know the Dawgs will doggie style them coots.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Jawja and Clemson will both curb stomp the chickens this year and next. I like your confidence though, makes it more enjoyable with every loss.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Is there seriously USC fans that think they have any chance of beating Clemson on the reg in the next 5 years? I'm a fan of neither, but surely no USC fan thinks they have any chance against Dabo and that crew correct?
    Let’s leave this year out because that ain’t happening. The following 5 years, could Carolina win 2? They could. They could win 3 with some breaks too. I don’t think that is likely, and I feel like Vegas would favor Clemson winning most of the next 5-6 games. Things can change fast, but they would really have to change. The rosters aren’t close and Clemson is loading the boat for this class and next. Last year’s 6 5 Stars still haven’t cycled in.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    should have never 5 bomb'd Dabs. He doesn't forget.
    Good lord, really??

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Nope, when SC says 5 star, they really mean a 2 star and a 3 star.
    The stars are relative to the program. A 5 star for the shamecocks might be a 2 or 3 up in Pickens Cty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Cluck no!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    The stars are relative to the program. A 5 star for the shamecocks might be a 2 or 3 up in Pickens Cty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    No, actually they are not.

WHile you gentlemen were cooking out with your families last night, 13 of the nation's top 250 football prospects were eating burgers and fingering each others butts at Dabo's house. No need to be concerned, only 9 of them are publicly committed Clemson is just up thar quietly cycling out.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

How many are in Athens today for The Reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    How many are in Athens today for The Reveal?
    Hell, UGA doesn't even mess with top 250 anymore. They simply recruit the top 50 and get half of them. There's no doubt UGA is stacking talent on top of talent. Wake me up when they win one

SC is in a great place as the under dog. The comments in this thread prove it.

Stars are great and all but I'll take heart over raw talent anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    SC is in a great place as the under dog. The comments in this thread prove it.

Stars are great and all but I'll take heart over raw talent anyday.
    Thank God you aren't a college football coach, or you wouldn't be for long. Talent wins. It isn't a coincidence that every national champion in the past 20 years had at least one top 5 class and another top 10 class in the 4 years prior. Heart and the triple option are awesome to talk about, but talent wins football games. Clemson has more talent than South Carolina, and the way SC has laid down in the second half of the last two, I'd venture to say Clemson has more heart.

Yeah I was gonna type something whitty. But If you can't grasp the difference between raw talent and heart I really don't even care to have this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Yeah I was gonna type something whitty. But If you can't grasp the difference between raw talent and heart I really don't even care to have this discussion.
    Witty?

Soooo...a talented guy has no heart???
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Default I just have to ask

Well, not exactly. They just can’t apply both at the same time. So, Renfrow has heart, but no talent. Watson has talent, but no heart. The real issue comes when you get someone like a Mike Williams. He has heart and has talent, but is only allowed to use one at any given time.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 07-28-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Witty?
    No I was talking about white people.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    The real issue comes when you get someone like a Mike Williams. He has heart and has talent, but is only allowed to use one at any given time.
    Thanks, Boozer. I think a lot of you too.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Thanks, Boozer. I think a lot of you too.
    Anytime, Sugar