Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I just have to ask

Even Mark Richt owned them. The best was when Clemson and GT played in the ACC championship coming off fresh losses to SEC teams.

Honestly, wouldn't Clemson want to be in the SEC? The fan bases and venues in the ACCare attrocious. Say what you will about Tennessee, but look at the rabid fan base that can hold 100K at Neyland. Playing Florida in something like The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. All the traditions at all the SEC schools is what makes college football fun. I just don't see those in the ACC.
    You rather go play Boston College or go see your team play Ole Miss and see The Grove? Baton Rouge at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Even Mark Richt owned them. The best was when Clemson and GT played in the ACC championship coming off fresh losses to SEC teams.

Honestly, wouldn't Clemson want to be in the SEC? The fan bases and venues in the ACCare attrocious. Say what you will about Tennessee, but look at the rabid fan base that can hold 100K at Neyland. Playing Florida in something like The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. All the traditions at all the SEC schools is what makes college football fun. I just don't see those in the ACC.
    You rather go play Boston College or go see your team play Ole Miss and see The Grove? Baton Rouge at night?
    Yes, cocksmoker. I would love for Clemson to be in the SEC, and I've said that many times. I'd like to own Oaklawn Plantation as well, but I don't, and Clemson isn't going to the SEC. Clemson has tried to play anyone that would play them, anywhere they would play, and has fared well. The fact that Clemson plays Boston College doesn't erase that fact that they have embarrassed Oklahoma twice, Ohio State, and gone toe to toe with Bama twice over the past 5 years.

Clemson is obviously willing to go to Athens, College Station, and Auburn. If you want to attack Clemson's schedule, I agree with you. If you want to attack Clemson's ability to play with the big boys, you're wrong. Clemson's record of finishing above their preseason ranking for 7 consecutive years speaks for itself. Clemson sacked that Auburn team that drug UGA all over the plains last year 9 times. Before you go measuring your dick, remember that you were 8-5 just 18 months ago. Thank God for that last second win against Nichols State betwixt the hedges.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 08-12-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I don't see how y'all get so strung out about something you can't participate in
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    I don't see how y'all get so strung out about something you can't participate in
    I don’t have anything else to get strung out about since you started killing my island turkeys
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

I wanna go on that Texas trip
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    I wanna go on that Texas trip
    Gonna suck for a few years boss. Texas is feast or famine and it’s gonna famine for a while. They need rain in the spring, and ain’t had it.

The feast years are a damn ball

Friday nights in upstate New York are tough. The gauntlet around the research triangle is straight primetime viewing. Then there is the Joke by Coke

Default I just have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Friday nights in upstate New York are tough. The gauntlet around the research triangle is straight primetime viewing. Then there is the Joke by Coke
    Friday nights in upstate NY are indeed tough. Clemson may be the only national champion ever to lose to Syracuse. Congrats on not losing to Syracuse and not winning the national championship. Oh, and thanks for stepping on your pecker and letting us have Watson.

And don’t disparage the Rambling Wreck. At least they split one in the face mask era.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 08-12-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Did he just say, "toe to toe" with Bama?
    He musta watched a different game than I did, I coulda swore Climp5in never crosses the goal line.
    #delusionisaliveandwell
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-12-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The problem is,.....you talked to Clemson fans. They always think they are Alabama until..........

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Geez, "after speaking with two people who were at the Climp5in scrimmage"
    Climp5in must have won really big against itself. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Geez, "after speaking with two people who were at the Climp5in scrimmage"
    Climp5in must have won really big against itself. Congrats!
    This thread is about the future of the Clemson/South Carolina football series. I like Clemson’s chances

The edit button works,.... Give it a try.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans