Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SSG. Rhett S. Bickley visitation

word

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yep. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow and time moves quicker with each year. Loyalty is a forgotten virtue these days and yet from reading all of this, Rhett had it in spades. Be loyal to your family, those friends who are loyal to you, and forget about the rest.
    Can I add more thing that Rhett did that a lot of people haven't done..... Get a will in place, tell your family your wishes when the inevitable happens and you must be laid to rest and also make sure it is written down. Rhett did that plus he told his wife where all that information is located, all she has to do is open it and read it.

I think having that talk beforehand helped Ashley because she knew he has it handled.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    I felt sick the entire trip up. Toofer made me feel better. I was reminded that I only despise him on the interwebs.
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    Truth

I didn’t get to speak to many as I really didn’t feel like it or know what to say but 2th did make a point to speak to me which I appreciated.......I still think he is an ASS though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha ha. I'm sure I deserve it all....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you miss me already. admit it.
    Like hemorrhoids and ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Like hemorrhoids and ticks.
    Have you ever thought you had one but it turned out to be the other?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Or worse, both?

I posted a couple of weeks ago about training a retriever. I noticed I had a pm today. Yup it was from him titled opinions and assholes. The dog doesn't need work . I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Can I add more thing that Rhett did that a lot of people haven't done..... Get a will in place, tell your family your wishes when the inevitable happens and you must be laid to rest and also make sure it is written down. Rhett did that plus he told his wife where all that information is located, all she has to do is open it and read it.

I think having that talk beforehand helped Ashley because she knew he has it handled.
    :like:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Damn ! Does it get any stronger than that ?
    Made me realize that there are a lot of things I need to change. I looked back at what kinda influence I had on people and whether it was a good one or not. I need to back up and punt.[/QUOTE]

This is Important. My friends know where I stand, but the guy that works for me, possibly not. I work everyday at work to make sure the day I'm gone, they remember me for being fair and what I did was the right thing and that I would go the extra mile or 2 for them. Reading all these great tributes, reminds me to live the best life we can day to day, hug our loved ones tight every night , treat everyone with love & respect and appreciate those that make help our lives easier as much as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Redphish View Post
    I posted a couple of weeks ago about training a retriever. I noticed I had a pm today. Yup it was from him titled opinions and assholes. The dog doesn't need work . I do.
    classic
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.