Thread: Summer Therapy

Default Summer Therapy

Dad always called fishing his summer time therapy and I've grown to adopt that as well over the last 2 years. This has been the hardest 2 years of my family's life due to my divorce process. The fish have been good to us during the small amounts of time we've been together and I have to make myself remember, its quality not quantity, that can make a difference! That's tough on a man that's not accustom to being away from his boys. I don't usually ask for anything but I'd appreciate if you feel compelled to do so, say a prayer for my family as I seek to resolve this through mediation tomorrow. Thanks in advance fellas and hug your children and wives a little tighter these evening, for you know not what tomorrow brings!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Good catchins!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Looks like a good time. I’d like to get back to doing the same thing if it ever quits raining.

Great pics. You'll get through it tomorrow. Peace of mind is golden. Hang in there.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Good work

Looks like great times with your boys. Hang in there. Prayers from here

Post of the week. Good stuff

nice mollie!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You got 'em...some damn fine catchin' too.

nice Pics! I’ll pray for y’all. A broken family is painful for all involved. Although I have no idea nor is it my business what broke y’all apart, I’ll pray for a miracle. God doesn’t want anyone to hurt, and in His name anything is possible. My life with my wife is a living testimony. God saved us. He brought us back together. It took a few years, but our relationship is stronger and more loving than ever! God Bless you and your family!
    867-5309

Good stuff. Hang in there
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    nice Pics! I’ll pray for y’all. A broken family is painful for all involved. Although I have no idea nor is it my business what broke y’all apart, I’ll pray for a miracle. God doesn’t want anyone to hurt, and in His name anything is possible. My life with my wife is a living testimony. God saved us. He brought us back together. It took a few years, but our relationship is stronger and more loving than ever! God Bless you and your family!
    This. Survivor here as well, was too chicken to say so the first go around. Just remember, the world will always tell you to trash it. Every marriage is unique and no judgment from me. He can make a way where there ain't one.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Looks like a great time was had.
    Poverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another"