Thread: Trips....

Default Trips....

Fresh ceviche.... Yum!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Man I want to catch some of those!
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Badass dude.

You were tarpon fishing..... I just know it.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Nice triple.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Man I want to catch some of those!
    The only one I've ever caught was in a dip net. On the way back to Charleston Harbor in front of Sullivan's I noticed the fish laying on its side near a floating 2" x 6". I knew what it was but thought it was sick so I got the dip net and easily dipped him up - that's when things got crazy. All of the sudden it was like I had a 20lb bowling ball in the net. I don't really know how I was able to even hang on to the net but managed to get my other hand on the ring of the net and pull it in.

I'd love to catch one on an actual rod and reel.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Great tasting. Went fishing for them one morning a couple weeks ago and caught 5.

Man that's one of my favorite to catch and eat. We got a pile on'em off the northern tip of Jekyll island. Nice work...

Like!

Scott, we fished Dover Bluff this weekend. First time I’ve been there without seeing a tripletail. The locals have started specifically targeting them and are crushing them.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

That's a great fishery down SSI and general area!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

In all honesty, this was Jane's first sight fishing trip and I am missing my Mitzi now!
    Took her to a flat Friday afternoon and we sat on the bow of the boat for half hour watching several reds and sheeps tail around.
    It's time for her to learn her way around a long rod now...

I want to catch one with a rod, my only experience was similar to rubberhead's. Mine was free gaffed while bailing dolphin near a 55 gallon drum years ago off of Ocracoke in the mid 90's. It wasn't but about 8 lbs but went nuts like a 40 lb cobia i free gaffed!

Nice. Caught a big one a few years ago dolphin fishing off a pallet my only one in 900’ of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    In all honesty, this was Jane's first sight fishing trip and I am missing my Mitzi now!
    Took her to a flat Friday afternoon and we sat on the bow of the boat for half hour watching several reds and sheeps tail around.
    Roger that, I had a 17 Mitzi that I should have never sold. My daughter Mollie is 6 and is murder on dem brimps and bass. Looking forward to getting her amongst the tailing reds...not much I love more than slinging a fly to tailing redfish.

Nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Good for you Dad taking her fishing. She, and you, will carry those memories forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    brings back some memories....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Awesome! My bil went for triple tails a couple weeks ago and caught a few good ones. I might be on a mission this weekend!
    867-5309