Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surprised This Hasn't Been Discussed...

I think the biggest point of contention is just how clear was this parking spot marked handicapped. If this was a QT then I'm sure there would have been clear, freshly painted lines and symbols as well as a sign on a t post. However, if it's like most crappy convenience stores, you can't even tell where the lines are, much less what color. "Disabled blue" looks a lot like "everyone else white", when faded.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-23-2018 at 09:29 AM.

One wrong after another...
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

i still havent watched the video....and I still dont own a pistol.

But, I'm pretty sure that people carrying pistols shouldnt have issues.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Don't go shoving people to the ground unless your willing to suffer consequences for your actions. Guy had the right to yell at the non handicapped parked person, woman or not. Article 19. Guy didn't have the right to go shoving someone to the ground. Simple assault law. Daddy should have taught you that one. Shooter had a right to own a gun and protect himself. 2nd amendment and stand your ground Florida law. Very simple, don't touch someone or their property, yell all you want.
    Low country redneck who moved north

You're not supposed to be able to walk around and question others, strangers without out fear of a physical confrontation.

And that's what he didn't want

I didn't watch the video

Screw that, I watched the vid. That fella that pulled and fired the handgun made the wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Don't go shoving people to the ground unless your willing to suffer consequences for your actions. Guy had the right to yell at the non handicapped parked person, woman or not. Article 19. Guy didn't have the right to go shoving someone to the ground. Simple assault law. Daddy should have taught you that one. Shooter had a right to own a gun and protect himself. 2nd amendment and stand your ground Florida law. Very simple, don't touch someone or their property, yell all you want.
    Well if someone ever starts yelling at your wife for no good reason, you make sure to just stand there and wait til he finishes.

And there is such a thing as verbal assault.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-23-2018 at 10:20 AM.

i swear the world is changing where its ok to yell and scream and be a fool.

The simple answer is to just walk on by and stop being a douche. Why is it that the world has changed so much that we have to complain and film every action?

Still havent watched it...

My kids played nekkid in the creek yesterday.

Weather was pretty nice for mid July.

you're a horrible parent.

you should've been around a bunch of people, telling them how to live their lives, and filming it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    My point was this: Don't draw the sonofabitch if you aren't REAL damn'd ready to use it.
    I agree 100%. I have drawn my cwp weapon twice in 15 years, documented once on here with pics dealing with a thief.
    The other preventing a robbery in a convenience store at 2am on Bush River Rd.
    Would have used it both times with a clear conscience if the perps continued to threaten my safety. Glad I didn't have to but it was brandished, Cops gave me a high five in both cases.

Just because you pull it, doesn't mean you have to use it either.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-23-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you're a horrible parent.

you should've been around a bunch of people, telling them how to live their lives, and filming it.
    Oh I went to church, too.

It’s called The Zimmerman Effect: From badass to bitch in 10 seconds or less.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

No worse for the wear if he woulda kept his damn hands to himself. his mother should've taught him that by the age of 5.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    It’s called The Zimmerman Effect: From badass to bitch in 10 seconds or less.
    Which guy? Serious question.

Things can escalate way too fast and I like breathing air on the free side of prison bars and on this side of the ground. I park where I'm supposed to and I talk nicely to folks. I seldom experience any sort of verbal abuse and when I do I usually can diffuse them so we all walk away with dignity. Funny how that works.
    Last edited by w33kender; 07-23-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: clarification

If my wife parks in a handicap parking spot, feel free to argue with her and tell her how sorry she is, just don't touch her and I won't blindside you to the ground.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I agree 100%. I have drawn my cwp weapon twice in 15 years, documented once on here with pics dealing with a thief.
    The other preventing a robbery in a convenience store at 2am on Bush River Rd.
    Would have used it both times with a clear conscience if the perps continued to threaten my safety. Glad I didn't have to but it was brandished, Cops gave me a high five in both cases.

Just because you pull it, doesn't mean you have to use it either.
    I'd like to read this, as I'm usually impressed when "ordinary" people turn the tables on the bad guys. Please provide link or some point of reference so I can search.