Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shots fired

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    "Albert made of solid alligator...he HEAVY!"
    So was Fat Albert...."Hey hey hey."

Speaking of which, did they have to change Fat Albert's name? "Fat" ain't politically correct anymore. Inquiring minds want to know?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I've lost confidence in Sessions. I've been waiting breathlessly since he stepped into the office for someone to be held accountable and nobody other than Trump associates have seen any justice. I keep hearing that it's all in the works and the ax will fall soon but my patience has been overtaken by my skepticism. Sessions is a deep state swamp gator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Agree 100%, none of these people will ever pay for their crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yep the only way these politicians will ever see justice is with an uprising that will never come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all settle down. Wheels are already turning and the plan is in motion. Qurt Shilling said so. We had a Level 10chan meeting about this the other day. All part of the 8D chess plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Y'all settle down. Wheels are already turning and the plan is in motion. Qurt Shilling said so. We had a Level 10chan meeting about this the other day. All part of the 8D chess plan.
    Thanks for the update. Let us know when we can expect more.

And it goes without saying that we'll assume anything that doesn't come true was simply a false flag setup by the other side as a diversion to the real work being done.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post

And it goes without saying that we'll assume anything that doesn't come true was simply a false flag setup by the other side as a diversion to the real work being done.

giphy-downsized.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I've lost confidence in Sessions. I've been waiting breathlessly since he stepped into the office for someone to be held accountable and nobody other than Trump associates have seen any justice. I keep hearing that it's all in the works and the ax will fall soon but my patience has been overtaken by my skepticism. Sessions is a deep state swamp gator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Agree 100%, none of these people will ever pay for their crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post

Now you're Q'kin with gas!

Congressional hearings are part of the "bread and circuses" empires provide the people. The ultimate reality TV. Term limits now.

You know the old bald guy had been waiting all week to hit him with the wife comment

Yeah, the wife comment was a little outside the norm of decency but in this instance regards to Strzok, the pompous bastard deserved it and more. Watching him testifying and his apparent belief that people were so stupid to actually believe he didn't have biases against Trump and Trump supporters is amazing. The urge to want to punch Strzok in the face is strong.
    Fuck that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I thought we were at 32Chan. On a lighter note, the stock I bought in the bauxite mine went from $4.12/share to $986.43 overnight.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Tatercoin shot up to $5400 as well...

He later said he never planned to make that comment but lying with that smirk was too much to take.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Fuck that guy.
    Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Tatercoin shot up to $5400 as well...
    Don’t you know it

"Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen