Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackstock pigs are out

Red or green light + rifle = dead swine. Damn waiting on em to show up in a stand at 150 degrees

Bug--If I knew we could keep the dogs on our property I would have invited you up a long time ago. The dogs would be slap worn out that is for sure
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    ya if you turn off heritage on to Fairfield hills both sides is ours and then the fields on the right past the pipe place with the high fence.
    I know the area all too well. I wish they would get the damn bridge fixed.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Thwacker. We have the land behind you. bought from one of your relatives 25 years ago. I am sure you have pics of the black and white pig. Been around for 4 years. Big black one bigger than the black/white has owned our area for last few years but haven't seen him in over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I know the area all too well. I wish they would get the damn bridge fixed.
    Bridge would be nice

Good luck..... call Bug or keep bitchin. Shoot them all you want=no pressure on them. Run that ass with some dogs and watch the magic of making them uncomfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

watch your step boys... I killed this one the other night with a 2' stick.

IMG_1146.jpg
    Last edited by sftull; 07-12-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by white quacker View Post
    Good luck..... call Bug or keep bitchin. Shoot them all you want=no pressure on them. Run that ass with some dogs and watch the magic of making them uncomfortable
    Can bugs dogs read No Trespassing signs?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Can bugs dogs read No Trespassing signs?
    Only in hey fields
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Fella that leases our farm is shooting a pile of pigs daily. But they're all on the east side of 321.

Neighbor in chester has been seeing a few. Ive yet to get a pic but Im sure its coming.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I can send my friend's son up there if y'all need some help.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That's a pile of pork!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    My buddies land is only right at 200 acres. It's mostly fields, hardwoods, and a pond. The hogs must bed on the property behind his because its thick ass cutover with 7 to 8 foot pines and briars. There are huge trails coming out of there onto my buddy's place. There is mud at the bottom of every tree along that cutover. The hogs must wallow in his pond every night it's so tore up. The hunt club leasing the cutover don't want us over there. They like the hogs.
    sounds like perfect places for stands and high capacity magazines.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I can send my friend's son up there if y'all need some help.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    is that griffen

Dang. Might head up to Blackstock this weekend to get on a hog.

All I know is the man all the way to right in Bug's pic is a stone cold killer from Clarendon county, I know I watched him grow up for along time.

If you fellas see any of the wild dogs (was a pack of 5), by all means, PLEASE allow them to take a dirt nap. They have caused over $1000 worth of damage on our place and are after quail and small deer. Fortunately I was able to exterminate the white one a few weeks ago. There are a few that are brown and brown / black mix...these two are the pack leaders. It looks as if Michael Vick got tired of them running on his treadmill and dumped them out. They are pretty vicious though...take heed in that warning and protect yourself appropriately. Thanks, Capt. B
    Stand back boys, I dont know how big this thing's gonna get!!!

Will do.
    Have not seen any on our property but will let the guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    We had over 30 in one pic from 3 weeks ago. Bastards are tearing everything up on our place. If you see one white/ black spotted pig, about 350#, with a torn left ear, please kill it by any means necessary. He has torn up 3 drum feeders and destroyed at least 4 acres over the last year. last two feeders had legs in blocks and buried in the ground.

They used to stay close to Bell Creek but now there are tracks all over the place and we see them on every camera and even tracks in the yard.
    Old thread but is this your hog you wanted dead in Blackstock 63F70143-0885-4EF9-9836-0FA5CACCF5DC.jpg