Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Las Vegas Shooting Rooftop Camera

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Ask Q why, if it was full auto would they attempt to ban the lesser evil bump stocks and not full auto. Doesn't this go against the tin foil hat mentality? Or are y'all just that fucking loony?
    Did you even listen to the videos? I agree it wasn't an M240 shooting in Vegas, but it was one of the older (Pre-86) full autos. Most of the cycle rate times were slower back then especially for the 7.62 with the longer stroke. The only really fast auto was the "Brass Fountain" Burp Gun
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Did you even listen to the videos? I agree it wasn't an M240 shooting in Vegas, but it was one of the older (Pre-86) full autos. Most of the cycle rate times were slower back then especially for the 7.62 with the longer stroke. The only really fast auto was the "Brass Fountain" Burp Gun
    So the pre 86s are faster than a 240 so I'm not sure where you are going with that.

Media guy, cool man I spent over 6 years in heavy weapons company and have fired hundreds of thousands of rounds fully auto through m4, m249, m60, m240 both bravo and Charlie variants, m2, mk19, and mp5s and can assemble/dissemble and headspace/time (where applicable) all of the above blindfolded. That is too slow to be full auto. Period. Sorry to disappoint you but buying/selling and occasionally shooting then isn't exactly the same thing
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I agree with Griffin. I've shot a fair number of fully auto guns while in the Marines and the sound in the video is nothing close to what a fully auto gun sounds like.