Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P365

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I've shot a few that folks have brought in to qualify with for off-duty carry and have been impressed. Except for the ones with the SAS sights. Those sights suck.

Some are coming through using the Glock 43X or 48 using the Shield Arms S15 magazines to good effect as well. I'm selling my G43 soon to get either a 43X or 48.
    the 43x and 48 with those mags are awesome. Same capacity as a G19 in a much smaller size is just amazing. Why glock couldnt come up with something innovative on their own with similar capacity is way past me, but regardless, they are cool.

It's because Glock hasn't changed their basic design since 1988. They make those pistols for damn little cost. Some might say they have rested upon their laurels too long. I own a G19. Doubt I ever buy another Glock for myself.. I am not a plastic pistol fan for numerous reasons. The Sig P365 has changed my mind - a little. It truly is the pistol Glock should have built.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I have a Wilson Combat Glock 19 MOS that shoots like a dream. It has an Aimpoint ACRO on it now, but I'll likely be putting a RMR or DeltaPoint on it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Holosun 507k is getting great reviews
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Holosun 507k is getting great reviews
    I'm looking at it for a milled out 48 maybe. Holosun's stuff is making inroads.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

PSA has the model with manual safety @ $500. I have the same model and love it.

Never found myself eyeing pistols. I own one that I keep with me, but I shot my BOL’s 365 the other day and it was pretty nice I reckon.