Thread: Edisto river

Default Edisto river

Looking for a spot near wire rd or cat hole to put in. We use to put on fish tale rd but our contact no longer owns it. Also does anyone have a reliable source to check the water level the old number doesn't work anymore. Thanks

It’s LOW.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Put in at Canadys or the pay ramp at Springtown off Hwy 61. Bog was right. It came up about a foot and a half this weekend but it is still low and will be really low in a few days. Hope you have a very shallow boat with a small motor or kayak.

Damn tater farmers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

There are no fish from 21 down to Canadys. You will have better luck down around Jacksonboro.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Nevermind, found what I needed.