Thread: Three

Default Three

So this weekend marks the 3rd anniversary of our heroic Legislature's removal of the flag honoring the soldiers who fought and died when the same Legislature voted to secede from these United States.

What a wonderful world of togetherness they created. Hell, we even have deer tags now. Everyone ready to celebrate this weekend?

Make no mistake, there is absolutely nothing similar in those two legislatures. One was in a time where men had balls & were willing to defend their freedoms for future generations.

The 2nd are in a time when men have been neutered and whored out and will do anything to keep their positions & be damned anything else.

Give an inch, you set a precedent to have miles taken.

I’ll choose to remember the State House this way. Had a meeting the day before our reps caved and pulled it down. From the crowd gathered, I knew the South was dying. But, I was glad to snap a few pics to show the kids one day while I tell them about how it used to be. Reading the inscription on the monument, I shook my head, as those soldiers had already been forgotten by so many.

83A0020B-88AF-4455-A185-58245BABB204.jpg
    C4308AA0-9258-41A7-A621-E17025E061A1.jpg
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 06-19-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

There is a memorial on Highway 1 a few hundred yards from my house, that has three of the Confederate Flags on tall flag poles. Every year on the anniversary, someone rips them down. Sons of Confederate Veterans maintains the site and always comes and puts up new flags. Wish they would wait in the woods for the vandals to show up, and make an example of them.

Something stopping you from making an example of them?

Yep. A two year old son and a one month old son I want to see grow up in person, and not from behind prison bars, because I ran a flag desecrating vandal up the pole.

High quality hidden trail camera on video mode should provide the local scv chapter with evidence to prosecute

Kempson Bridge has the same flags flying PROUD! Hwy.395
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    There is a memorial on Highway 1 a few hundred yards from my house, that has three of the Confederate Flags on tall flag poles. Every year on the anniversary, someone rips them down. Sons of Confederate Veterans maintains the site and always comes and puts up new flags. Wish they would wait in the woods for the vandals to show up, and make an example of them.
    I think they caught those people a couple years ago. Maybe I'm thinking of a different incident, but I think the local authorities know who does it.

If they know, they haven’t stopped them. If they do it this year, it’ll be the 4th time they have ripped the flags down.

I went to the debate between William Timmons and Lee Bright yesterday in Greenville. During a question on the 2nd Amendment, Bright reminded everyone about those cowards who blamed the Charleston shooting on the 25,000 men from SC who died defending our State. In this day and age, that is a bold, bold move. He also made sure to point out the utter failure of the Obama FBI who didn't properly reject that little shithead's background check.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I like Lee Bright.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And remember one of those worthless piece of shit representatives hangs out and is tolerated here. Hell even given his own forum. So much for a time when men had balls.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    And remember one of those worthless piece of shit representatives hangs out and is tolerated here. Hell even given his own forum. So much for a time when men had balls.
    Tell us how you really feel Griff. Don't hold back this time.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    Tell us how you really feel Griff. Don't hold back this time.
    I noticed the time DT was silent , so was Griffin. I’m glad DT is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I like Lee Bright.
    My opinion of you just went down significantly. To be fair, I don’t know that Timmons is a better candidate, but at least he ain’t crazy (just not qualified to do anything other than cash his trust fund check).
    Carolina Counsel