Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CLEMSON/BOSTON COLLEGE

Go here for picture of legal hit that Ducktape can't understand.

http://www.tigermemories.com/download.php?view.184
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Hell, that wasn't even Dunham's best hit. I seem to remember him delivering a slobber-knocker to start last year's game with the coots. Remember that one? Oh yeah, it got over shadowed by your guy beating his head into Yusef Kelly's foot.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

i hear and feel you on wake......

at least clemson's two big L's were to ranked teams, and were close. they have not had their ass kicked yet this season.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Losing has turned some of you Gamecocks into girls. It is a violent game. Soccer is played on another field.

Eating your opponent has never been cool...but knocking the hell out of them is always cool.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Damn Duckmon just when I was starting to think that you gave some thought to what you post in here you go and blow it Both of the teams we lost too were ranked... yes 'Bama plain and simple spanked the Gamecocks, but if 17 to 15 is not a close game I just don't know what is [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] . Come to think of it not only was it a close game but if questionable calls were not made, USC could very well have beaten Georgia and if you saw the game you can't funking deny it.
    In the future make sure to take a look at this before posting such stupid shit

College Football Rankings

[img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]

da boyz in orange do KNOT want to have a schedule conversation.......if the cocks had your schedule we could gaurantee an 8 win year......

if you are talking to "dukmon", and i think you are..... all i said is that clemson has not had their ass beaten this season (carolina has) and one of our wins was over a ranked team (neither of carolinas wins were over ranked teams.)

did i spell that all out slowly enough for you?

and yes, the usc/uga game was close. i was pulling for them..... usc.

Well I guess it was just a big misunderstanding then Nah... what got me is that you made it sound as though we got beat by unranked teams, go back and read your post again.
    Both teams have lost to bigger better teams so far plain and simple. Hell the only game that matters is on 11-19 anyway.
    Think how much research time I saved you posting the link [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Until then think Bowden would be willing to trade us Wake for Auburn?

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

I listened to Sports Talk tonight for a few minutes. I did not realize that BC had dominated the stats. that convincingly. Clemson was 0 for 11 on 3rd downs and got beat on just about every stat except for turnovers if I remember correctly. It is a wonder that it was as close as it was.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

I hate clemson with a passion; however there are two things I have to say about them. One is, that they have a crop full of brothas that are gonna be very good in the next couple seasons, which hopefully they develope an extensive arrest record. Two is, that was one hell of a hit and in no way was that an illegal hit (if you think so you probably have played soccer) That kid just whacked that little fish eater and I woulda been proud if a Gamecock did the hitting.

That was the nicest thing I have ever said about Clemson, God please forgive me.

GO COCKS
    \"I\'d rather go to hell than Clemson\".<br /><br />QDM= Quantity of Deer Murdered