Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tred Barta's new show

Wow, those OI boys are sure conservationalists with their self imposed limits of 18.

PP shut the hell up you dumb ass, i'm talking about thowing 100 lb Big eyes and yellowfins on the dock, each fish over 100 pounds. EACH FISH OVER 100 POUNDS FOR THE SLOW KIDS. not the total. Man some of you guys are ignorant, and what makes it worse is you honestly think you know what you are talking about.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

I don't think Tred himself could've stirred you boys up like this... [img]graemlins/jmo.gif[/img]

Will somebody tape the longbow elk episode for me? Watching the yank catch tuna on the TV will be left to all you opinionated assholes that got some sea legs on ye....unlike me.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Hammerz, you are such a bad ass! I bet you could bring a 100 pound YF to the boat on a Zebco 33 and gaff his ass left handed. lol

Seriously, have you ever caught a 100 pound tuna in your life? I think you're just like this Barta phoney....all hat and no cattle. Fishwistle, Palmetto Pride and Carla Dee could all school your ass out there in the stream in your buddy's CC with a half ass green stick. You're a poser....just another wannabe.
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

The real Hummerz Dumb finally showed back up. I remember his pissy little green stick idea too. Sounds great for bonito fishing. Here is Hummerz with a 100 pound yellowfin he caught last summer while being guided by his brother.

Well I was too young and pretty and the whores wouldn't leave me alone.

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Carla Dee

I guess you really told me...

Originally posted by Hammers down:
    Hell grw even showed you the manual.
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] I didn't realize there was a manual.

Hey Hammers....go fuck yourself...bwwaaaaa. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

The last time someone question my word I threw some photos up on Duckcentral that really pissed the jerkoff gallery (like you guys off) cause not only am I a asshole,I'm a asshole who don't lie about numbers, i don't tell fish stories, and I take thousands of pictures. So i document every trip. Boom boom, carla dee, fishW--- I got some photos of several bigeyes over a 100, a 107 yellowfin out of the G-HOLE, i got a video of a 47 minute fight with a 87 pound whoooooooooooo, i also have video of a 800+ bluefin and four others from 300 up caught that day, several 15+ days of yellowfin, i got pictures of limmits of greenheads, pintails, redheads, So Fuck you--- i don't talk about shit, I do shit, all three of you are a bunch of Bitches.

By the way i'm not the idiot that said you take the tuna from the water to the box, and theres no need to smack him. You guys can ralley up behind Fishw all you want, but that statement alone tells me this jerkoffhas got zero experience with big tuna. Zero, end of story, Thats a fact. You can get mad, yell, fuss, whatever you want to but he's the dumbass that said it. I have got to assume that birds of a feather flock together, so i doubt either of you two idiots know much more.

And Quack as far as fishing wih my buddies Well I ride on a 26 shamrock out of Holden, a 28 Grady out of little river --that My oldest brothers, And My middle brothers who's a captain just picked up a new ride on a 29 topaz. SO I DON'T SEE THE NEED IN A BOAT, I GOT IT COVERED?

One last thing, why don't you guys let me know the next time you put in 30+ days on the blue H2O. I've done it.

Hummerz its waaayyy after 2pm. You should be out duck killin' instead of runnin yer yap.
    At least I'm housebroken.

You stupid fuck. You are a greenwater greenhorn at best. I have caught a blue marlin in every month of the calendar. I have actually seen Big Otis. You claim to have caught ONE yellowfin over 100? I have been on trips to Baja where 30 over 100 were popped in the hold. 32 WHOLE days on the water? I spent more time than that under way to get on the fish one year alone. Keep your skeeter fleet mentality out of the big boys discussion Hummerz. I have seen FW around the docks for years. And unlike your greenwater ass, he was in the cockpit of a real boat, not walking the dock on Battlewagon Row with drool running down his chin.

Wow. You're quite the accomplished fisherman.

I, on the other hand, am a rank amatuer, a diletante, a neophyte if you will. I sit around behind a big desk at work hidden from those that I antagonize via the anonymity of the internet. I am childish at best with my outbursts and rediculous comments. This is my escape from the reality of dealing with 70 toothless truck drivers who spend their lives determined to shorten mine. I have nothing to offer these people but fairness, objectivity and kindness in spite of the dumb things they do and say. But my charity ends there Hammers. When you say something stupid I will tell you...I give you my word on that.

Your anxious rant shows poor temperment and I'll bet you're a screamer the few days you actually get to go fishing. I have seen your kind come and go. The "got something to prove" guy, who shows up with his pathetic bucket of lures with 4' wire leaders and dull 12/0 hooks. Its okay though, there is always time to learn. Just keep reading those magazines and "manuals". In the meantime, we're all quite impressed. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh don't think cause i'm not some rich little bitch that travels the world cause i can't catch fish or shoot ducks here in sc that i don't know how to do it. Sounds like thats your problem, you see i'm talking about catching fish on OUR boat On OUR Tackle, that WE rig. Not paying people to do it for me. Hey and maybe it's your boat, i don't know, but As far as boat size well once again i'm sorry My daddy did not hand me the keys to Million dollar boat. The last time i fished the G-cup we finished fourth at bohickett leg and smoked all of the BIG boys ASS on a 32 Tiarra. You don't need a 50ft sportfisher to catch fish, and i spent a many a day looking at the BIG boys in Bohickett with their sorry ass catch while we pulled up on Bumpsy's dock loaded to the top. Yeh, i fished for three of four years out of bohickett, on a boat captained by what many considered one the best captains around in 94,95,96. So once again you rich bitch your wrong, and your little insult about not fishing with the BIG BOYS show your a idiot. I suppose CAPTN Brant sucks cause he fishes on 32's and 34's. What a fucking tool, hey man why don't you go to baja and catch some tuna and shoot a few ducks and let those of us who know how to do it have what's left around SC and NC. Give me a break, hey i got a better idea you can go out to SF and get some butt love with CARLA DEE.

That was stupid.

Butt love? Are you fucking kidding me? lol
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

Originally posted by Boom Boom:
    not walking the dock on Battlewagon Row with drool running down his chin.
    Are you fucking kidding me? First of all Battlewagon Row is the gayest description I have ever heard. Are you saying that buying a big boat makes you a good fisherman? Having a big disel boat makes it easier to catch fish, but doesnt make the person a better fisherman. If you can catch fish on a small outboard powered boat with a 8 foot beam, that is a lot more of an accomplishment than setting a spread with 45' outriggers, 14' of beam, and 2000hp of disels humming below you.

Also, how is what you did in Baja prove you are good at catching tuna? That is like saying you went to Argentena and shot ducks so you must be good at it.

What role did you play in catching all these marlin? Pay 1000/day and sit in the fancy chair and wind when the captain and mate said wind? Did you find the fish, rig the bait, bait the fish, etc? If you didn't reeling in a fish isn't too much of an accomplishment. If you actually Caught the fish, congratulations.

Alright boys, thats enough chest pounding. Post some pictures. I may even try to post some but I'll have to look around cause as you all know I haven't ever caught shit.

GRW, if I may I'd like to discuss your big boat vs little boat comment. I would have to argue that a small boat is not a handicap at all if you are thoughtfull in how you set up. A lot of guys with smaller boats make it hard on themselves by trying to fish too many lines. I have had some great days on small boats. One day in particular I won the tuna and biggest fish divisions of a small tournament in a 27' center console. The boat had a single diesel so it was slow and it had no outriggers. I fished four 30s, two flat, one short and one long. I took a guy who was completely inexperienced and we killed em. I have been many great days before and since that day on small boats.

Another big issue regardless of how big your boat may be is putting that boat over some fish. Being smart enough to recognize good surface features or temperature changes along with the patience to stay on them usually seperates the catchers from the riders. I will say without hesitation that this has nothing to do with the size of your boat.

The only difference in the big vs small is comfort and there the big boats win without challenge. Being the landlovin, no-fish-catchin, throw-up-at-every-chance sumbitch that I am, the more comfortable the better I say. I have also found that bigger boats can carry more beer sodas.

At least I'm housebroken.

Bzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz.

It looks like the skeeter fleeters are all riled up. When you get serious about blue water fishing you will get in the back of something that can get you to the fish no matter the weather and if you are worth your salt there are plenty of open spots on plenty of real boats.Yeah a sportfisherman makes you a better fisherman. Why? Because you get to go fishing when the skeeter fleeters are still in bed with the covers drawn over their wittle heads because the wind is blowing up a few swells.You boys are the type that will jump up and down screaming and high fiving when you catch a 45 pound sail. Woooooweeee. If the man in the blue suit shows up you shit yourselves and blow up half the reels and throw the other half overboard. Get a clue.

Stick to the green water boys. The macks are waiting for ya.