Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mallard Limit Cut

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Say the sc coast for instance. I've got a spot that I sit that is in between some private land. If they are hunting either spots in front of behind me, we kill between 4 to ten ducks. If they arnt hunting those places, 1 or 2. They ducks do not want to be there so that's where decoys come into play. Scout all you want, the location of where you is sitting is whata important. If you want kill wood ducks, then yes, scout and find the backwater where the acorns are dropping.

I'm glad every finds their spots from jumping up birds bc my spot is always open! Even on opening day! You want see any birds there except for the occasional buffleheads.
    I don’t find my spot from jumping up birds your reading to respond not reading to gain knowledge. What you are referring to as scouting isn’t scouting and what you are saying others are doing isn’t scouting either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone on here that claims one thing about duck hunting 100% of the time does the complete opposite in real life

2 mallards sucks ass btw. Y'all boys cheering it reach under your little peckers and check for missing nuts

so to clear it up what is scouting?
    Hey big man lemme hol a dollar.

Or does that count as cyber scouting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Say the sc coast for instance. I've got a spot that I sit that is in between some private land. If they are hunting either spots in front of behind me, we kill between 4 to ten ducks. If they arnt hunting those places, 1 or 2. They ducks do not want to be there so that's where decoys come into play. Scout all you want, the location of where you is sitting is whata important. If you want kill wood ducks, then yes, scout and find the backwater where the acorns are dropping.

I'm glad every finds their spots from jumping up birds bc my spot is always open! Even on opening day! You want see any birds there except for the occasional buffleheads.
    If I am going to hunt, I want more than a maybe or more than a few ducks. I scout and in return usually kill a good number of birds when I pull my gun out. I don’t hunt spots unless I see birds sitting there.
    Last edited by 12341234; 06-10-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

That’s generally a good rule of thumb. I see what looks to be good duck holes all the time with plenty of food and I’d say 1/10 has ducks

It needs to be 1 mallard so we can limit out on mallards more often
    80-20 Genaration

I'd still be one shy most days.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Been four years since I’ve decoyed mallards in a South Carolina salt marsh.

It’s been about 4-5 seasons since I’ve killed a mallard around here myself. I’ve had a couple opportunities I passed on, but not much. I scout spots that I hunt that birds actually use. Most days I just wing it when I hunt the rivers.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    It’s been about 4-5 seasons since I’ve killed a mallard around here myself. I’ve had a couple opportunities I passed on, but not much. I scout spots that I hunt that birds actually use. Most days I just wing it when I hunt the rivers.
    You've been spotted hunting the rivers in the ACE. The birds don't want to be there, you are catching them suicides like me jumping from pond to pond.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-12-2018 at 01:30 PM.