Thread: PSE

JUST CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.pse-archery.com/

tradorion Coots

you crack me up- you're either a PSE dealer or the ultimate PSE Pimp Daddy...

you should charge him for advertising

The Drury bros, We Shoot PSE for many different reasons, yeah right . The main reason ,money LMAO

I gave birth to a PSE this morning.

Covered it with some TP and then flushed it.

hahaha should we just say Precison Shooting
    Epuitment...(in the toilet) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE PSE

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Don't need one ! I've killed over 100 deer and 40 turkeys with my 10 year old Mathews MQ1.

Mathews has become the standard by which all other bows are judged.
    80-20 Genaration

It would just be cool if mathews cared about there customer instead of paying the outdoor channel for a commercial every two secounds. I understand that alot of people shoot mathews and are happy with it, but I also know that alot of people like jeff gordon because he wins. All im saying is if you havent checked them out in a while please shoot me a PM or go to your local shop and just shoot one....They wont let you down.

Duckman, I totally agree with you if it aint broke dont fix it. Just give the bows at PSE a look and I think you might be impressed. hey "just shoot it".

If they did'nt take care of there customers they would'nt be at teh top! That has nothing to do with paying to advertise. I see PSE adds all the time too, does that mean they don't take care of there people ?
    80-20 Genaration

I will admit to being a little hipocritical at this point b/c I have been without many of the outdoor chanells since january from being at school. But I do know that almost every show that has to do with bow hunting its mainly a mathews. What I am basically saying is that there are so many people out there who just shoot mathews and say they are the best because they see "john doe" on TV shooting them. I can't tell you how many people would come into the store and the first thing they would ask is if I carried Mathews. I would reply in saying no and the next question of mine would be"why"? They would say "because they are the best" I then I would ask them again "why is that" and at that point they could give me no response except every now and then I would get someone who would say "well thats what everyone shoots". Hey I have just seen it first hand how this thing works. Duckman I am not speaking directly of you at all b/c I know that you know what your talking about, and im sure that if you wanted a PSE you would get one or whatever suits your fancy (and im not trying to insult anyone else by saying that). All I'm saying is as everyone knows PSE has been "under the weather" from around 2000-2007 or abouts and I know many people who still shoot alot of there older bows. I just want let people know and try to inform them that if you are looking at a bow don't look at the commercials or labels of what other people are shooting. Just take a look at a PSE and I promise you wont be disappointed. The X-force models I will admit are not very "eye" friendly if you know what I mean, I didn't even care for mine right off the bat. But once I realized what I could accomplish by shooting this bow it became a part of me. But in archery the "ole" sain wins again "if it ain't broke dont fix it" I'm not pushing anyone to go out and buy a PSE, Im just saying please give them a chance,(even though it would be a great investment haha) Just take a look or visit the website... please PM me if you have any questions concerning PSE or any problems that you have incountered, I will be glad to be of any assitance.

PS

Duckman#1 you still the man PERIOD. hahaha, even though I was the one who about spanked that girl off the ground at the gumbo...hahaha

thanks

At least I'm housebroken.

At least I'm housebroken.

PSE = Piece of Shit Equipment!

Shoot a Mathews for sure
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

ill take that comment as it should be taken....queitly

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I gave birth to a PSE this morning.

Covered it with some TP and then flushed it.
    Ha.........................................