Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten dolla chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    Have you ever thought about that we are the only mammal that drinks milk after they are “weened off” and drink it as an adult?
    This is the gayest thing I've ever seen written in Murican language. You've GOT to be from new jersey or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This is the gayest thing I've ever seen written in Murican language. You've GOT to be from new jersey or some such.

15 years after meeting you and always reading your "holier than thou" posts on here...I still think you are a narcissistic dick.

And you're a dumb redneck. So there.

Keep on keeping on Fishwhistle. At least you are consistent.

I can understand why I offended you talking about adults drinking milk...
    Last edited by Johnny Reb; 07-18-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Of course it could be worse. Here is what a chicken currently costs in Venezuela. Ain't inflation a bitch...

https://www.businessinsider.com/vene...ictures-2018-8

I might buy $10 worth of their currency. I'd have a life time supply of paper to wipe my ass with.
    Last edited by fuzzy; 08-20-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

My daughter insisted on getting a small flock of hens for her twelfth birthday. Turns out two of the six are roosters. Does anyone want a hormone-free semi-free range rooster (or two)? I'm tired of hearing dueling adolescent roosters start up around 4:00 every morning.
    Last edited by wob; 08-22-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    My daughter insisted on getting a small flock of hens for her twelfth birthday. Turns out two of the six are roosters. Does anyone want a hormone-free semi-free range rooster (or two)? I'm tired of hearing dueling adolescent roosters start up around 4:00 every morning.
    bwahahaha

You're up...You need to come join us at F3

Now's the time to butcher, 'fore they "tuffen up"

Sorry JAB, I'm late to this thread; however, my step-father of 45 years grew up on a dairy farm. To this day, unless in a pinch, he does not eat chicken because "I have seen what a chicken is willing to eat." On the farm (his were all "Free Range") the favorite thing for chickens to do was to peck through the dairy cows's sh!t for their food. Does that stop my wife from buying it? No. Is it more nutritional? No. In fact, the FDA forbids organic foods from touting the nutritional benefits of their products, because there isn't any. Is it saving the planet? Maybe, but it is not producing better chickens/turkeys/carrots/peas/etc.

BTW on his farm, they had a chicken box that I stumbled across as a child. Imagine a large shoe shine box with a funnel mounted on it facing outward. It seems that they put the chickens in there, shut the lid and the only light came into the box was via the funnel. When the chicken poked his head out of the funnel, he could not pull his head back inside...and...well...after a quick flick of a hatchet, that it was the end of that. The best part he said was you did not have to chase the headless bird down; he was right there in the box until the very end. Fottnote, catching and killing the chickens was his sisters' job, his job was everything else, as he so often reminds me. Now, enjoy your yard bird this evening. MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 08-23-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Meh. I have shot many a greenhead with a mouth stuffed full of cow shit. Hell they both eat spiders...

Chickens will eat anything, including themselves. Let one start bleeding, and see what happens.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Meh. I have shot many a greenhead with a mouth stuffed full of cow shit. Hell they both eat spiders...
    I had to reevaluate a little after seeing 100’s (at least) of birds sitting in sewage treatment ponds in Canada.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've all got to die of something. Keep eating all the chicken so that my children can have decent meals and clothes on their backs gents.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Chickens will eat anything, including themselves. Let one start bleeding, and see what happens.
    This is true. I had an open wound on my leg earlier this summer, and one of those bastards pecked a little piece out of it when I wasn't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    This is true. I had an open wound on my leg earlier this summer, and one of those bastards pecked a little piece out of it when I wasn't paying attention.
    That thing was nasty. Was it the chicken or the cess pool, er I mean lake, you were hanging out in?
    cut\'em

I’ve seen a chicken peck the yellow shit off a baby goats asshole. I didn’t eat that one.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Chickens are bigger predators than people give em credit for.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Wonder what I can get for these??

20180826_102846.jpg

Fluffy bastage got a hair cut

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.