Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Jesus keeps giving

Hogan off the top rope!!!!

Aw shucks, I sure hate it when Todd Ellis is right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Thank you for making my point. Spurrier Junior. Shorty. Skip Holtz. Once coaches assume that they are bigger than the program, the shitter is on the horizon...

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    That was about the time Spurrier stopped recruiting. Hope Dabo hasn't fallen into the same trap.

Whoa whoa whoa. Are you telling me Dabozo is burning 2 roster spots for his kids? Nick Saban is laughing his ass off...

Awww look, ’s got some hope. Shame it’ll get crushed again this year and the next few.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

All I "hope" is that we hire an athletic director sometime in the near future. I am frankly shocked that DRad is allowing that level of nepotism in his ranks. He knows better than that...

This is awesome
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    All I "hope" is that we hire an athletic director sometime in the near future. I am frankly shocked that DRad is allowing that level of nepotism in his ranks. He knows better than that...
    Maybe Will Swinney’s got sticky hands like Renfrow.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

One of the is the full-time place holder from last year. Don't remember any goof ups.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    One of the is the full-time place holder from last year. Don't remember any goof ups.
    I am sure both his kids were just overlooked by the entire recruit ranking industry

It just keeps getting better and better up there. Its pretty obvious the new strategy is to just milk the place dry for themselves now.
    Even you dumbass Tater Kool Aid drinking fucktards cant think this is even remotely ethical.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Bren...-Clemson-28680

Clemson has offered 2020 athlete Tyler Venables from Central, S.C. (D.W. Daniel high) on Saturday according to his Twitter account.

"Blessed and Honored to say I’ve been offered by Clemson University," Venables posted.

Venables has offers from Clemson and Nevada. He is the son of Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables and the brother of Clemson commit Jake Venables.

The sophomore has played quarterback and safety for the Lions this season. He has passed for 640 yards

Offers from "Clemson and Nevada" imagine that. Highly sought after.
    Gamecock's shitter is in the rear view mirror
    Climp5in shitter is squarely in the windshield

Y'all are cycling in. We are cycling out.

Sucks to be us.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He is the son of Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables and the brother of Clemson commit Jake Venables.
    No fucking way, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post

Brent venables is cocaine personified.

I'm ok with his offspring playing for Clemson.

I guess it helps having little white guys around to teach the athletes the finer points of prostate massage. No need to burn 4 roster spots (that we know of) to have them around the team however. WWCNSD...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    No need to burn 4 roster spots (that we know of) to have them around the team however. WWCNSD...
    Try what is now going to be six roster spots,
    The strength and conditioning coach will soon have two son's on the team. One is already a "backup punter". The other was just offered as
    a "preferred walk-on". You cant make this shit up!

The Tigers announced the additions of preferred walk-ons Ben Batson and Drew Swinney on Signing Day. Batson is the son of Clemson strength and conditioning coach Joey Batson. Ben’s brother Michael is a punter on the team.
    “We don’t exactly know where he’s going to plug in, but boy is he athletic,” recruiting coordinator Brandon Streeter said.

Unbelievable. All those CFB websites would have a field day. Lets hope they don't hear about it and this keeps trending.