Thread: covered under warranty??

i just bought a new pse bow and noticed that the limb was cracked right below the cam i have sent in my registration. do you know if pse will warranty that limb??
    one shot one kill

Take it back to the dealer and they should cover it without any question. I had the same problem on a pse several years ago and they replaced both of the limbs.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

the company just went out of bussiness i got it on a going out of bussiness sale listed $597 got it for $230 but still could i take it to another dealer like bass pro shops? i live about 45minutes from concord mills
    one shot one kill

Get in touch with PSE, they should be able to tell you where to take it or to send it to them. I had a friend with an 8 y/o PSE that blew up in his hands and they repaired it free of charge.

i took the bow to bass pro shops and they took care of every thing it was done withing 30 days got new limbs that are thicker and stronger than before it was all FREE OF CHARGE very satisfied i will never stray from pse from here on out had great result from factory
    one shot one kill