Thread: Liberal Propaganda

Default Liberal Propaganda

I thumbed thru this waste of paper in a waiting room recently. Every other paragraph was about how the Trump Administration has ruined the world for wildlife/human kind and changed all of the policies put in place by the previous administration. As a outdoorsman, hunter, land manager, and conservationist it pissed me off reading this trash and seeing how the everyday uninformed person could browse thru this magazine and form strong opinions based off of incorrect information. One example was about how Trumps wall will be so detrimental to the wildlife migration across the border. Really? No doubt certain animals will not be able to move freely but come on... The entire magazine is intended to trigger an emotional response which they hope would let to a donation to fund their lobbying efforts.

Also I noticed more than one ad from Bank of America.

Bank Of America is a proud supporter of the extreme progressive agenda. They couldn't give me money.

FUCK THEM! Carry on.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"