Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Porter Gaud Documentary

agreed

and since when is being a dick a bad thing, Cali??!??!!?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Well Kevin... There's different levels of Dickness.... some are tolerable some are not
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

aha. now I get it. i'm insufferable.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I have always wanted to get ahold of someone like that.

That could stand a tad of re-wording....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    That could stand a tad of re-wording....
    To kill them slow.

Better.

“Many people came out and were so grateful and happy that I was telling the story,” said Tolmach. “And a lot of people were not. They were still really, really angry at me for shining a light on a story that we had worked so hard as a community to sort of sweep under the rug. And how dare I bring this up again? And I was kind of shocked, but I guess I should have known that going in.”
    I'm going to come right out and say it, I'm in the latter camp. I didn't go to Porter, all of my friends did, class of '78 for the most part. I guess that gives me a different perspective. The only people who tried to ignore all of this was the administration and staff of PG and they did so long after Berkley died. "Eddie's boys" and their families just tried to get on with their lives. If you aren't from here and know these people and witnessed the devastation that Fischer caused over the years, it's almost impossible to understand. The wife that she referenced, if it is who I think she is, her husband committed suicide and left her behind with a newborn and a toddler. This parasite Tolmach is profiting on the misery of others, plain and simple, regardless of her stated motivations. This story is getting press because of it's prurient nature and it's connection to Charleston. The victims have suffered enough.
    Last edited by Shotunderit; 05-16-2018 at 08:25 PM.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"