Thread: 71% of the Earth...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 71% of the Earth...

Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-09-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Wow
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Wow is an understatement

Dayum. The definition of effort,... and succeeding.

Beastly

Looked like superman there at the end.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What is that red skirt made of now? It sure ain't dirt like ours was cause his uniform was spotless when he stood up.

79% of the earth is covered in idiots. Could be more than that

Great catch though!
    Last edited by beanhunter; 05-09-2018 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    What is that red skirt made of now? It sure ain't dirt like ours was cause his uniform was spotless when he stood up.
    Rubber

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    As of the 2016 season, they are one of two teams to have never played a home game on grass at their main stadium (the Tampa Bay Rays played some home games in 2007 and 2008 at Champion Stadium in Walt Disney World).[43][44][45] However, the Blue Jays have long explored the possibility of converting the Rogers Centre to a natural grass surface, and plans are in place to install a grass field by 2018 to allow enough time for research and growing of the sod.[46] Installing grass would require digging up the floor, adding a drainage system, and installing 30 cm (1 ft) of dirt. The stadium would need to be permanently locked into its baseball configuration; the lower stands, which roll into position for football, would be permanently fixed in position for baseball.[47][48][49] The plan became more definite when Rogers renewed the Argonauts' lease through 2017, but ruled out any further extensions; in May 2015, it was announced the Argos would move to BMO Field for the 2016 season.[29][30][31] The Blue Jays subsequently confirmed the Argonauts' early departure would not accelerate their own plans to install grass in 2018,[50] though it did allow for a dirt infield to be installed for the 2016 season.[51] However, it does not appear likely the field will be converted to natural grass, as no further announcements for replacing the surface have been made since, and the field continues to retain its artificial surface.[52]
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Didn't read all the replies, but Jim Edmonds used to do that like once a week. Was a fantastic catch, though, especially having to go straight back (vs. laterally). MUCH harder to judge.

Kiermaier might be slightly better than Pillar:

Pillar stole 2nd, 3rd and home in the 8th inning against Los Yanquis back in April. The only thing that would have made that better would’ve been for him to have reached first on a dropped third strike.