Page 30 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Braves

Willy....WTF happened to your Cubs?
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post

Damn they went to hell in a hand basket. Now talking about Mngr not coming back next year and nucleus of team splitting

Sliding into the playoffs.... Braves didn't impress last night. Freeman injured. Acuna day to day with " hip tightness" Looks like the 40/40 club will have to wait. Unless he gets lucky. Not real inspired by our pitching. Go ahead and start Kooooooshell on the first game and get the loss out of the way. My prediction - Ol Dallas gets blown out .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

yep. sure would be nice to enter the post-season on a high....but, who knows? its still baseball and weird shit happens.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Who gives a rat fart?? This is a Braves thread - you started it.. stay on topic. Hahahahahaha!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Nitro are you a game cock fan?
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Well,

Dallas got Kooooooshelllllled again last night. 6 hits, 4 runs in another great example of why he is overrated. JBK, for the record, I am not a fan of the Gamecocks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Wellllll,

Koooshelllll gets the start on Game 1. Braves face Flaherty in game 2... Gonna suck to go to St Louis down 0-2.. just my prediction.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Wellllll,

Koooshelllll gets the start on Game 1. Braves face Flaherty in game 2... Gonna suck to go to St Louis down 0-2.. just my prediction.
    I hope your wrong but my guy says your may just be correct

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I hope your wrong but my guy says your may just be correct
    I hope I'm wrong too. Want to see the Braves advance. Can't understand the mind set of pitching Kooshellll in game one and potentially game 5. ( If that happens)..

The playoffs are truly win every game scenarios. Pitch the baddest mofo you have on the roster. That ain't Kooooshelll. If ( If) you play a 4 game series, why let the guy who is most likely to lose go first?? I just don't get it. I would give Dallas one shot at pitching. One only. Game 4 preferably.

Gut Pile won't agree, cus he loves the Amishbearded guy. I don't. He has been overrated since day one. It's do or die time.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I hope I'm wrong too. Want to see the Braves advance. Can't understand the mind set of pitching Kooshellll in game one and potentially game 5. ( If that happens)..

The playoffs are truly win every game scenarios. Pitch the baddest mofo you have on the roster. That ain't Kooooshelll. If ( If) you play a 4 game series, why let the guy who is most likely to lose go first?? I just don't get it. I would give Dallas one shot at pitching. One only. Game 4 preferably.

Gut Pile won't agree, cus he loves the Amishbearded guy. I don't. He has been overrated since day one. It's do or die time.
    Yea I completely agree

i'm not gonna agree only because I want to be positive.

You cant argue that Keuchel has a good deal of playoff experience. I look for him to give 6+ GOOD innings in game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm not gonna agree only because I want to be positive.

You cant argue that Keuchel has a good deal of playoff experience. I look for him to give 6+ GOOD innings in game 1.
    Same boat. Keuchel pitched very well at the end of the season, and he's already been there with the Astros. I think he'll keep them in the game, offense will have to win it (in my opinion).

I'm being positive.

Playoff experience doesn't count for much.. IMHO. No way he goes 6 innings. More like 3. Less if the Cards tear him up. His last start, against the lowly Mets, he threw 33 pitches in the first inning. Including a home run to Alonso. 7 hits, 4 earned runs in 5 innings. 98 pitches total. We can't stand that. I strongly suspect he is playing injured. Several of the Braves announcers have said that "something isn't right with Keuchel" no kidding.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

fun sucker

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Same boat. Keuchel pitched very well at the end of the season, and he's already been there with the Astros. I think he'll keep them in the game, offense will have to win it (in my opinion).

Pitched very well?? We must have been watching someone else. Keuchel lost his last 3 starts. The Braves bats are dead. See again my comment- three of the first four batters in the normal lineup are injured.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 10-02-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    fun sucker
    I'm just being realistic. Love to see the Braves advance, but they have a tough series ahead. The Cards are no pushover.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm just being realistic. Love to see the Braves advance, but they have a tough series ahead. The Cards are no pushover.

Do not think any of the teams will be pushovers, Dodgers could be hard to handle but at least we got a fighting chance

Agreed. The Braves are playing in October. That is a good thing. Just wish Keuchel wasn't pitching for us. We have other Pitchers who would improve our chances. Dramatically.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Let's go!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn