Page 40 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Braves

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Fuck Baseball,NBA and the rest of the WOKE crowd
    Damn right Mr J.

What a comeback tonight! Newcomb needs to be back in the bullpen and Chacin can hit the road! Don’t know what snitker was thinking tonight made some awful decisions but the offense covered it!

Quote Originally Posted by duckshootringer55 View Post
    What a comeback tonight! Newcomb needs to be back in the bullpen and Chacin can hit the road! Don’t know what snitker was thinking tonight made some awful decisions but the offense covered it!
    A lot of head scratching decisions made tonight. The Martin closing worked out but had me scratching my head. I think we found our catcher but Snit’s dumbass will have Flowers back in the line up tomorrow. The rotation really takes a dip after Soroka and Fried. I think it will cost us in the end

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    A lot of head scratching decisions made tonight. The Martin closing worked out but had me scratching my head. I think we found our catcher but Snit’s dumbass will have Flowers back in the line up tomorrow. The rotation really takes a dip after Soroka and Fried. I think it will cost us in the end
    I like d’Arnaud behind the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    You’re right, Flowers is a wasted at bat and forgot the numbers but the passed balls he allowed last year were ridiculous think he was rated one of the worst catchers out of all the starters. I like darnaud I’d start him 2 Of 3 games and let Contreras take the other one. Won’t get far with the rotation we’ve got. Need veteran starters bad

Soroka was just helped off the field and it did not look good!! We’re in trouble!!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Yep. Achilles. Hopefully he will be back next year

Losing Soroka (most likely) sucks.

How many times has Ozzie been to the plate this year with RISP and he can’t even put the ball in play?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

It’s torn. Out for the year of course. They’ve got to go make a trade to get an ace now

Don’t know if it’s true but Unfortunately i heard folty is coming back up tommorow to work out of the pen and Tomlin is moving into the rotation. Ian Anderson could be called up as well. It will be interesting to see if AA sticks with the young pitching to get them experience or decides to trade and go for it with veteran starters. Need to be careful trading prospects for 1 year deals when this virus could shut the whole season down any day now.

I agree. If they’re going to make a trade, it needs to be someone with multiple years left on his contract. Of course that’ll cost more.

The Braves suck.

fuck the braves
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

how is it possible that all the pitching depth and all the pitchers they've drafted the past 5-8 years that the best we can come up with is one ace who has a torn achilles and a decent starter in fried behind him.

kyle wright-blahh. newcomb-can't hit the side of a barn. don't even get me started on folty, lucas sims, matt wisler, gohara, touki, the list goes on and on...braves pitching development in the minors just fucking sucks.

braves paid 18 mil in the offseason for an old fart that isn't going to throw a single pitch this year.

just punt the season and be done with it.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    The Braves suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    fuck the braves
    Concur
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Yall gonna make Gutpile shit persimmon seeds for a week talking this way.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Yall gonna make Gutpile shit persimmon seeds for a week talking this way.
    I watch them every night and honestly have to agree with them. How the hell are we in the state?!! The organization’s pitching development sucks or either the scouts drafting them are doing a shitty job at player evaluations. Never have I felt so much promise in a team leave instantly as happened last night. If AA doesn’t make a move he’s an idiot. And I’m talking about a rental. I want a long term move.

Making a move in a season that could be shut down any day now doesn't seem smart to me. Would just depend on who it was for I guess
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Making a move in a season that could be shut down any day now doesn't seem smart to me. Would just depend on who it was for I guess
    I agree but it would have to be a player with multiple years left on his contract and not a rental. Without another quality starter, this season is done for the Braves.

no way we see any trades this year when a player can go out for a night and completely shut down their team and the season could be completely cancelled any given day..

teams would be afraid to buy and give away assets in a shortened season with fear of imminent shutdown.

teams are afraid to sell with so many teams guaranteed playoff spots.

Fat Adams is a terrible baseball player and should not be DH in the major leagues