Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Ram 1500

https://images.app.goo.gl/dkWgtQNiCLQz43kK9

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 06-17-2019 at 10:50 AM.

I understand what you are saying, because Jeep did that same shit to me in the 80s...that said, my ‘15 1500 ecodeisel is and has been incredible. It is by far the quietest and smoothest riding truck of the big 3. I average 20mpg primarily as an in town, start and stop driver. I got 23mpg towing a trailer with 6 big 6’ ling Osage logs across the country. I get 26-29 just cruising the interstate if I’m traveling fairly level ground. I’ve yet to put a load behind it that makes me know I’ve got a load behind it. The Laramie Longhorn package has to be on par with a rolls Royce...never seen inside of one...but it’s stupid swanky, and I’ve heard the ‘19s shame my ‘15. Gotta give them a look and a test drive.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I read somewhere that there was a recall on something like 350k trucks.
    They recalled some due to chance side airbags wouldn’t work correctly or in a roll over situation...or something like that. I don’t think it ever actually happened or failed to happen in a real life rollover, but something detected a possible problem and they fixed mine during a service trip. I think the new o es fo have a recall on something similar and theoretical, but most of those trucks have not yet arrived to and/or left the dealers lots.

They are going to stroke me a 3,200$ check because someone determined they cheated on the emissions tests like VW, but I’ve heard that it was just a bunch of EPA folks on a roll...regardless, they have to give original owners back $3,200 and a graduated amounts to owners of ones bought pre-owned, leased etc. it couldn’t have been much of an issue, as the new ecodeisel is pumping out more HP and torque without losing any MPG efficiency according to the specs. The only problem I’ve had was when a t-bar sensor went bad causing me to go into limp mode. Not certain, but I’m thinking that maybe 2 weeks of lows from -10 to -25 and the fact my wife spun it off the road into a snowbank and packed the engine compartment with snow May have had something to do with it. Every owner I talk to has been very happy with no problems.
    Love
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!