The other thread got me to thinking. I filled out a sheet getting a physical a while back and it asked me how often I drank. I never really thought about it until I was asked, but I realized that I was drinking at least a couple of beers 2 or 3 nights a week and then normally I'll throw back a few on the weekends as well. Thinking even further, I realized that I drank beer EVERY time I grilled anything. (BTW, it is possible to light a grill without drinking. I just recently discovered this fact....) I came to the conclusion that I was probably drinking more than I should, so I eased back and pretty much quit during the week altogether. As of today, I haven't drank anything since Masters Sunday and this morning I was down 9lbs. Granted, I've been eating clean since then also, but a couple few High Lifes daily will definitely make you fat.

I decided that for no other reason, I should probably quit drinking so much around the boys, they're 11 & 12 and I didn't think it was good for their "normal" to be seeing Dad come home and drink beer most every day after work. They don't know whether I drink 1 or 12 and I don't want them thinking I'm a drunk, and I damn sure don't want them seeing me drink even 1 and then get in the truck and drive somewhere. Anyway, something to think about. How much do you drink?